Beauty Box 5 is a subscription-based, beauty sampling program that delivers a box filled with 5 cosmetic samples to your door every month. Aimed at introducing women to new cosmetic products and educating them on best practices, Beauty Box 5 scours the market to find the best products for your lifestyle.
HOW IT WORKS
Select the subscription plan that works best for you. Every month we will send you a mixture of carefully selected travel, deluxe and full-size samples.
Fell in love with a product? Simply visit our Brands page where you will be redirected to our partner brands’ site. Receive your monthly beauty box and ENJOY!
WHAT YOU GET
Every month you will get a box filled with cosmetic products selected by our beauty editor. You’ll receive a mixture of luxury, commonly known brands, niche brands, eco-conscious and even vegan brands. Your beauty box will include a selection of makeup, hair care, skin care, nail care, fragrances and beauty accessories.
I really love the Beauty Box 5, its a great collection of beauty items that I can use every day.
2013 October’s box samples:
- Aveeno Daily Moisturizing Lotion (retail $6.99) – I love Aveeno skin care, this sample is the perfect fit for my handbag and keeping my hands soft and hydrated in the cooler weather.
- Nubar Alter Ego Nail Polish (retail price – $5.00) -I love this polish! The base color is clear so the glitter is beautiful but subtle. I love how it looked and how quick it dried.
- La Fresh travel lite Facial Cleansing Wipes (retail $19.99 48 count) – I really love these facial wipes. They work great removing makeup or left my skin feeling clean and fresh without any residue.
- Model Co Illusion Lip Pencil (retail $20 FULL SIZE) – A great lip liner, the pencil is really creamy and easy to apply. The nude color is a great base for dark red, berry lip looks.
- Glitter Toe Spacers ($2.00 FULL SIZE)
2013 November’s box samples:
- Secret’s Clinical Strength Deodorant ($7.99). This formula is the “completely clean” scent and is an invisible solid. I like that it doesn’t leave marks on any of my clothes and keeps me smelling fresh and clean even after working out.
- Montagne Jeunesse Glacial Clay Spa Mask ($2.49). I love a good face mask and was excited to try this one as its clay infused sheet mask. My skin felt so soft and smooth after using it. This would make a great stocking stuffer!
- BellaPiere Cosmetics Shimmer Powder ($14).I have a hard time with loose powders but found this actually pretty easy to use. It stuck to my shadow brush during application and I was able to apply without making a mess. The color is really pigmented and lasted all day.
- Aveeno Calming Body Wash (sample size) I love the lavender and chamomile scent and I like how it cleans and leaves my skin really soft. I will definitely be buying more of this!
- Body Drench Lip Drench Eucalyptus Moisturizing Lip Balm ($4.99). I love anything eucalyptus or peppermint and this lip balm is my new fave. It feels great on my lips and has really helped keep them from getting chapped in the cold.
In each Beauty Box 5 you will find list of the samples, the full size price, description and product’s website. I am really enjoying Beauty Box 5 so far! The sizes are really awesome as well! For $12, you can’t beat it!
Disclosure: I was sent a complimentary sample to review. I was not paid to write this post and all opinions are 100% my own.