Rose looks beautiful!
Makeup artist Leslie Lopez gave Rose Byrne a chic, subtly-glamorous red carpet look for the Glamour Women of the Year Awards. Leslie kept Rose’s skin fresh, dotting the apples of her cheeks with blush for a natural glow. After creating a smoky eye with gray and black shadows and a coat of black mascara, Leslie applied a deep merlot lip to compliment Rose’s stunning, wine-colored gown.
- Lancôme Teint Visionnaire
- Lancôme Blush Subtil Palette in Nectar Lace
- Lancôme Color Design Eye Brightening All-in-One 5 Shadow & Liner Palette in Gris Fatale
- Lancôme Définicils Mascara in Black
- Lancôme Rouge in Love in Fiery Attitude
All the items used to create Rose’s look can be purchased at www.lancome-usa.com.