Do you subscribe to any beauty-box service like Birchbox – or Beauty Box 5? I’ve received a couple Birchbox’s over the year, and I like them…. for the most part. I find myself using half the samples – or so. I find the products that Birchbox sends to be on the higher-end which is great – unless I really LOVE the sample I’ve tried, and then I can’t afford to buy the full size. That’s annoying.
Beauty Box 5 is a bit different. You get 5 products each month (for $12 a month) and the products tend to be much more affordable. For a person like me, this is much more beneficial, because if I fall in love with the product, then I’ll be able to go out and buy it myself!
Here is a sneak peak at what a Beauty Box might look like. Products I received are:
1. Full sized Be a Bombshell Eyeshadow in ‘bora bora’ – $14
2. Sample Sized Heavenly Silk Nourishing Moisturizer – $4.00 (for full size)
3. Sample sized Nubar nail polish in ‘Faded Jeans’ – $7.49 (for full size)
4. h20 Micro-Collagen Moisturizer – $50.00 (for full size)
5. Pink nail file – full size
You can choose from two subscription options. Either $12 a month for month-to-month, or $30 for 3 months.
*Disclosure: I was sent these products to review for the site, I was not paid to write this post, and I was not compensated for my opinions. The opinions you read here are mine alone.