The lovely reps for Silk’n were kind enough to send me their Silk’n Swirl Face Cleansing Brush and Cleanser for review. I love facial cleanser brushes but a lot of the popular brands are over $100 which can be hard to justify when you are shopping on a budget. I was excited to try a facial cleanser brush that was more affordable and from a reputable company.
I really like the size of the brush, the handle is smaller than some of the others and was just perfect. The brush itself is really soft and was gentle on my skin but was great at deep cleaning and getting all the dirt and makeup off. Its also water resistant which is great, I love using mine at night in the shower to deep clean my face before I put on my night creams. The only issue I have with the brush is the batteries, it would be nice if it was rechargeable but at this price point I can understand standard batteries. The way I found around it is a good pair of rechargeable batteries so I am not having to spend money on new batteries every time I wear out a pair.
Silk’n Swirl Face Cleaning Power Brush $29
The Silk’n Swirl, a dual-speed facial brush, features soft, non-abrasive, micro bristles to refresh and exfoliate your skin, and remove dirt, oil, and makeup. The ergonomic handle and intuitive setting panel allows you to easily redirect the brush rotation, so you can get a relaxing, deep clean resembling a spa treatment in your home. Its deep penetration will make the Swirl a staple in your beauty regimen, and its gentle touch will mean that you can pair it with your favorite facial cleanser and use daily.
- Comes with one head installed and one extra head.
- Dual speed cleansing for beautiful skin
- Soft bristles gently exfoliate your skin to remove dirt, oil and makeup
- Designed for daily use with your favourite facial cleanser
- Water resistant for use in the shower
I don’t own a Silk’n FaceFX so I can’t speak to how this works as a pre-treatment but I did use it as a face wash with my Silk’n Swirl facial cleansing brush. The cleanser is really light and I love how refreshing it feels on my skin. It left my skin feeling really clean without drying it out, it also worked great with the Silk’n Swirl face brush.
Silk׳n Cleanse $49
A powerful cleanser designed to gently remove make-up, dirt and debris from the face. Enriched with natural oils such as Rose Hip Seed, Olive Oil, Seaweed, and Kumquat; this skin cleanser helps nourish the skin. Ideal for all skin types, the Cleanse allows for deeper penetration of Silk’n FaceFX red light therapy and helps remove excess debris which can build up on the surface of the FaceFX device.
- Great for removing make-up and other contaminants on your face.
- Recommended for all skin types
- Ingredients: Purified Water, Sodium Olivate, Glycerin, Rosa Rubiginosa, Eriobotrya, Japonica Extract, Chondrus Crispus Extract
* Disclosure I was sent the above products for review, I was not paid to write this post. All opinions are 100% my own from my personal use of the products.
All Silk’n products are available for purchase at shop.silkn.com