Last night celebs rocked the hottest trends from head to toe on the Tony Awards Red Carpet, and their makeup looks were no exception! Mary Kay recreated two of the most stunning looks of the night and shows us how to get the Red Carpet look at home!
And the winner is……
Congratulations to Sunandha V. Watch your inbox
Pucker up in a bold red lip inspired by Scarlett Johansson
Cover the entire eyelid with Mary Kay Cream Eye Color in Apricot Twist and dab Mary Kay Mineral Eye Color in Crystalline onto the inner corners of the eyes and under the brow bones
- Apply Mary Kay Liquid Eyeliner in Black along the top lash line and wing outward. Generously coat top and bottom lashes with Mary Kay Lash Love Lengthening Mascara in Black.
- Line lips with Mary Kay Lip Liner in Clear. Apply Mary Kay True Dimensions Lipstick in Sizzling Red directly from the tube, using a lip brush if needed. Blot with Mary Kay Beauty Blotters and reapply for intense, long-lasting wear
- Apply Mary Kay Luminous-Wear Liquid Foundation and contour using Mary Kay Mineral Bronzing Powering in Sandstone
Turn heads with defined eyes and a neutral lip inspired by Anna Kendrick
- Begin with Mary Kay TimeWise Matte-Wear Liquid Foundation then dab Mary Kay Mineral Cheek Color in Sparkling Cider on the apples of the cheeks.
- Apply Mary Kay Mineral Eye Color in White Lilly to the eyelid and up to the brow bone, then blend Mary Kay Mineral Eye Color in Silver Satin onto the eyelid up to the crease.
- Apply Mary Kay Mineral Eye Color in Coal to the outer corner of the eye to create a smoky effect then line top and bottom lashes with Mary Kay Eyeliner in Black and smudge with a smudger brush.
- Generously apply two coats of Mary Kay Lash Love Lengthening Mascara in Black
- Line lips with Mary Kay Lip Liner in Neutral. Apply Mary Kay True Dimensions Lipstick in Natural Beaute to complete the look.
All the products used to create this looks can be purchase at www.marykay.com
a Rafflecopter giveaway