An extension from fan favorite last year, Mermaids Dream. Deborah Lippmann has launched a full collection of mermaid shades “The Mermaids” are a mixture of metallic shimmer and glitter. The Mermaids all have a thin, watery, semi-sheer texture to them which helps suspend the multiple types of glitter and shimmer and makes perfect application a cinch.
Deborah Lippmann nail polish is 5-Free (DBP, Toluene, Formaldehyde, Formaldehyde Resin, Camphor) and cruelty-free. Her signature glass bottle is one of the most recognizable shapes in the industry. The curved cap was designed with professional manicurists in mind as it is shaped to rest comfortably between your fingers. The Lippmann brush is short, round and average in width with flexible bristles that easily fan out over the nail plate.
- Do The Mermaid has a shimmery pale lavender base packed with royal purple micro-glitter and sequins.
- Million Dollar Mermaid is a pale tangerine semi-sheer shimmer filled with orange and gold micro-glitter and metallic orange sequins.
- Mermaid’s Dream A metallic turquoise base incorporates bright blue and gold micro-glitter with blue sequins.
- Mermaid’s Kiss This twinkling blush-based shade mixes champagne and baby pink micro-glitter with blush and raspberry sequins.
- Mermaid’s Eyes is a metallic chrome with gold micro-glitter and larger electric blue sequins.
Deborah Lippmann “The Mermaids” nail polishes are available now at DeborahLippmann.com, Beauty.com, Barneys New York, Bloomingdale’s, Neiman Marcus, and Nordstrom. Nail polishes retail for $19/ea for a .5oz bottle.