Today is Melanoma Monday, and to help you keep your skin protected Neutrogena wants to give one lucky MakeHerUp reader a prize package containing 6 great sunscreen products!
The sun is getting brighter, there is less protective ozone and people are spending more time outdoors. And, due to global climate changes, the spring season starts earlier and fall arrives later. This means we are exposed to more dangerous UV rays now than in earlier decades.
Melanoma, the most deadly form of skin cancer, is the most preventable type of cancer but is still on the rise. Help raise awareness by wearing ORANGE on “Melanoma Monday,” Monday, May 6.
- NEUTROGENA® Beach Defense™ Sunscreen Lotion Broad Spectrum SPF 30: Provides beach strength broad spectrum UVA/UVB sun protection in a lightweight, fast absorbing formula, ideal for outdoor skin protection of the active family.
- NEUTROGENA® Ultra Sheer® Body Mist Sunscreen: Stabilized with Helioplex® Technology, providing superior balanced broad-spectrum protection against UVA-aging and UVB-burning rays in an ultra-light, non-greasy finish.
- NEUTROGENA® Wet Skin Kids Lotion Sunscreen Broad Spectrum SPF 45+: Developed with a technology that is designed to cut through water to apply directly to wet skin with minimal whitening or dripping off.
- NEUTROGNA® Clear Face Liquid Lotion Sunscreen Broad Spectrum SPF 55: Specially designed to provide superior sun protection without causing breakouts on acne-prone skin.
- NEUTROGENA® Age Shield™ Face Lotion Sunscreen Broad Spectrum SPF 110: Skin conditioners hydrate and replenish skin as the lightweight lotion absorbs quickly for a fresh, non-greasy feel, protecting your face and helping to maintain a youthful appearance every time you wear it.
- NEUTROGENA® MicroMist® Airbrush Sunless Tan: For those looking to avoid the rays, this one-touch continuous spray works at any angle to tan hard-to-reach places–even your back. It dries fast and won’t clog pores.