If you are like me the up and down weather patterns of Spring can wreak havoc on your skin. I started using Elemental Herbology Radiance Peel once a week in April and I love the results.
This is a great peel product and is not as scary as it sounds. The product is smooth and creamy and safe even for my sensitive skin no burning or irritation when I apply it and it only needs to stay on for 4 short minutes.
The results after three weeks my skin has visibly improved in clarity and texture. With the gym and the weather jumping from 80 to 50 degrees in a matter of days my skin was not looking good. I added the peel to my weekly routine and my skin feels and looks so much better and clearer. Another great Elemental Herbology product!
Elemental Herbology Facial Glow Radiance Peel
Masque radiance effet peeling Vitamin C/Papaya/Manuka Honey
Overexposure to sun, central heating, wind, cold, flying and pollution saps the skin’s life-force resulting in dull, dry, flaky and prematurely aged skin. Our radiance peel is infused with a tropical cocktail of vitamins, enzymes and skin-brightening botanicals, to help exfoliate dead surface cells, stimulate cell metabolism and harmonise the skin tone to create a radiant and glowing complexion.
- Apple serum, Papaya, Orange Peel, Tangerine and Jojoba beads (micro-spherical, non-abrasive) gently shed dead skin cells to make room for new epidermal growth.
- Encapsulated Vitamin C from the Acerola Cherry originating in the West Indies which has the highest content of Vitamin C among all fruits.
- Kombuchka and diacetyl boldine triglycerides – which have illustrated a remarkable improvement in the skins texture, while visibly reducing pigmentation.
- Vitamin A, C and E, Green Tea and Pomegranate to protect against oxidative damage.
- Pearl Extract used by traditional Chinese medicine to slow down ageing by improving the skins metabolism, while promoting a healthy glow.
- Manuka Honey and Water Lily for a powerful anti-inflammatory action that soothes and calms the skin.
- Pomegranate, Argan, Macadamia and Olive Oil infuses the skin with essential fatty acids, hydrate and nourishes sensitive skin.
- Multimineral Chrono-Energiser compex composed of Zinc, Copper and Magnesium revitalises the skin by ‘waking up’ cellular metabolism.
How to Use
- Apply peel to clean, damp skin from décolleté to forehead. Do not scrub.
- Leave 4 minutes
- Remove with a face cloth soaked in warm water.
- For best results use once per week and follow with Cell Food (for oily and congested skin) or Biodynamic Facial Soufflé (for dry, mature or sensitive skin).
Please note: this product contains an alpha hydroxy acid (AHA) that may increase your skin’s sensitivity to the sun and the possibility of sunburn. While using this product always apply a daily hydrator containing a broad spectrum sunscreen.