SPRING IS HERE! Springtime means warmer weather and more outdoor activities – which means greater sun exposure.
AVEENO has become my #1 go-to for all things skincare. I think the main reason why I always go to their products, is because I TRUST them. I was so thrilled to see they had launched a new sun care line that helps not only protect from the sun, but reverses skin dehydration caused by the sun, chlorine, sweat and salt water. Their SPF coverage actually exceeds FDA standards!
The new AVEENO® PROTECT+ HYDRATE™ Collection nourishes skin to leave it feeling healthier than before you went in the sun.
AVEENO® PROTECT + HYDRATE™ has been shown to reduce water loss by providing 50% more hydration than the leading competitive sunscreen, keeping skin soft, smooth and healthy looking. ENVIROGUARD™ technology provides photo-stable, broad-spectrum coverage to protect skin against the sun’s damaging effects, while ACTIVE NATURALS® Oat works to replenish the skin barrier compromised by dehydration.
AVEENO® PROTECT + HYDRATE™ SPF 30, 50 and 70
- Long-lasting, broad spectrum and photostable protection against sun’s harmful UVA/UVB rays with ENVIROGUARD™ Technology
- Formulated with skin-soothing ACTIVE NATURALS® Oat to leave skin healthier than before sun exposure
- Provides 24-hr skin hydration against chlorine, salt water and sweat
- Water & sweat resistant (for 80 minutes), oil-free and non-comedogenic
- Dermatologist recommended
Suggested retail price: SPF 30 & 50: $8.99 – $9.99 3.0 oz. tube