Pop Beauty has changed the way we apply mascara with their, Peak Performance Mascara. The tube itself looks more like a pen and instead of the usual sideways brush hold you hold this mascara straight up to apply.
So how well does it work?
The mascara has an advanced lash comb that separates, coats, lifts & fans out every lash, resulting in immense lash volume. The twist-up wand prevents bacteria build up & formula dry out, ensuring fresh new mascara every time. The first application was a bit tricky but since then I have found this is easier than the standard mascara wand.
On top of easy application the little brush is great at curling my lashes up and separating each one. It really opens my eyes up without looking overdone. The conditioning formula feels great and doesn’t flake or fade. The mascara has serious staying power it wears like a waterproof mascara but washes off with water and cleanser easily.
Top photo is my bare lashes, bottom photo one coat of Peak Performance Mascara
Pop Beauty Peak Performance Mascara
Mascara with advanced lash comb separates, coats, lifts & fans out every lash, resulting in immense lash volume & dramatically maximized eyes.Lash-protecting formula conditions & nourishes lashes. Hygienic twist-up wand prevents bacteria build up & formula dry out, ensuring fresh new mascara every time.
- First time use: twist base 5 clicks, filling entire comb with mascara. Each additional use: twist base 4-5 clicks.
- Curl lashes. Wiggle the comb from lash root to tip.
- For outer & inner lashes, turn comb vertically; layer and “fan out” to add volume & length.
- For center lashes, apply by pushing lashes up & holding for a few seconds to lock in curl.
Sara’s POP your skills:
- Spin the dial twice for the right amount of mascara for one eye; fill the whole comb with mascara. Hold the wand straight, wiggle the comb starting at the lash root, then apply from root to tip. Start at the outer corner of the eye, move towards the middle and finish with inner corner.
- Focus on outer corner lashes & now apply side ways; layer to add more volume and extend length for larger eyes.
- For the center of lashes, apply pushing curl up & hold for a few seconds (the mascara will lift lashes & dry to keep curl) For the inner corner just comb through “fanning out” towards bridge of nose.
- For bottom lashes paint on from root to tip.