Congrats to our winner, Adrian K!
On March 8th (appropriately deemed International Women’s Day!), Mary Kay is hosting Global Makeover Day to kick off the Mary Kay One Woman Can Makeover Contest by attempting to set a world record for the most makeovers done in 24 hours! The record-breaking event is being held in three cities across the country—NY, LA and Dallas—and will be livestreamed on marykay.com. The livestream will showcase live makeovers and share signature beauty looks from Mary Kay’s Global Makeup Artists!
To enter the Mary Kay One Woman Can Makeover Contest, contact an independent beauty consultant to schedule your personal makeover or visit marykay.com for more information. All who enter their personal makeover story have the opportunity to win a $5,000 donation to a favorite charity benefiting women and children.
In anticipation of Global Makeover Day and the start of the Mary Kay One Woman Can Makeover Contest, we want to give your readers a chance to win the fabulous signature look from Mary Kay Global Makeup Artist Luis Casco (celeb clients include Heidi Klum, Charlize Theron, Kristen Bell and Tina Fey)!
How to get Luis Casco’s Signature Global Makeover Day Look:
· Apply a thick line of Mary Kay Eyeliner in Black along the upper and lower lash lines and blend it out using the Mary Kay Eye Color Brush
· Pat Mary Kay Mineral Eye Color in Black Pearl over the entire lid and blend into the crease, then apply beneath the lower lashes
· Highlight the brow bone with Mary Kay Mineral Eye Color in White Lily and then apply two coats of Mary Kay Lash Love Waterproof Mascara in I black to lashes
· Contour using Mary Kay Mineral Bronzing Powder in Sandstone, then sweep Mary Kay Mineral Cheek Color in Strawberry Cream onto the apples of the cheeks and blend
· Using fingertips, apply Mary Kay Creme Lipstick in Whisper for a stained look
· Finish off with Mary Kay NouriShine Plus Lip Gloss in Cream and Sugar