Mila Kunis “OZ the Great and Powerful” London Premiere
February 28, 2013
Look by Tracey Levy for Laura Mercier
Makeup artist Tracey Levy created a “modern and sexy” makeup look for Kunis, who stars in the upcoming movie, “OZ the Great and Powerful.” Levy noted that for this premiere, Kunis turned to a soft, sexy Alexander McQueen evening gown “with a bit of mystery.” Levy noted that she and Kunis were both pleased with the final look, which she described as “so sexy, while yet so feminine.”
- As soon as Kunis stepped out of the shower, Levy prepped her skin with RéVive Intensité Moisture Serum Extrême ($350) to restore the skin’s natural moisture, followed by Laura Mercier Foundation Primer ($32) to ensure her makeup looked fresh through the entire evening.
- She then applied Laura Mercier Oil-Free Suprême Foundation in Sunny Beige ($43) to even Kunis’ skin. She applied “a touch” of Laura Mercier Secret Camouflage in SC-3 ($30) around Kunis’ nose and under her eyes to conceal minor imperfections.
- Next, she dusted Laura Mercier Invisible Loose Setting Powder in Universal ($35) onto the skin to set the look. Laura Mercier Secret Brightening Powder #2 ($22) set the under-eye area.
- Levy then contoured Kunis’ cheekbones using Laura Mercier Bronzing Powder in Golden Bronze ($32) and dusted the powder onto her neck and chest to give her a glow from head-to-toe.
- She used Laura Mercier Shimmer Bloc in Peach Mosaic ($40) to highlight the star’s upper cheekbones.
- Lastly, she applied Laura Mercier Crème Cheek Colour in Praline ($24) onto the upper apples of Kunis’ cheeks and blended the shade with the existing shimmer.
“SOFT GREY LAVENDER SMOKY” EYES:
- Levy applied Laura Mercier Eye Canvas in EC-2 ($26) to ensure that Kunis’ eye makeup would last throughout the entire evening.
- Next, she lightly dabbed Laura Mercier Baked Eye Colour in Silver ($23) onto the middle of Kunis’ lid to add a highlighting effect.
- Then she smudged Laura Mercier Caviar Stick Eye Colour in Amethyst ($24) into the crease and along the top and bottom lashlines.
- To add depth, Levy then used Laura Mercier Crème Eye Liner in Noir ($22) to line Kunis’ eyes. She also applied Laura Mercier Tightline Cake Eye liner in Black Ebony ($23) along the water line.
- Next, she filled in Kunis’ eyebrows using Laura Mercier Eye Brow Pencil in Deep Blonde ($20) and set them with Laura Mercier Eye Brow Gel ($20).
- Levy finished the eyes by applying two generous coats of Laura Mercier Faux Lash Mascara ($24) to Kunis’ top and bottom lashes.
- Levy lightly lined Kunis’ lips using Laura Mercier Lip Pencil in Naked ($22).
- To complete the look, she lightly applied Laura Mercier Sheer Lip Colour in Nude Lips ($22) using her finger.