The singer/actress recently partnered with Nicole by OPI to release the Selena Gomez nail polish collection.
To Suzi-Weiss Fischmann, Nicole by OPI Executive VP & Artistic Director, the collaboration just makes sense. “Millions of fans love her for the same reasons we do; she’s smart, talented, funny – and has an incredible sense of style.” Indeed, the range of colors is as diverse as Gomez’s flourishing career, including everything from soft pinks to peppy yellows to outrageous glitters.
- Kissed at Midnight, a sparkling gold
- Hit the Lights, a vibrant, traffic-halting yellow
- Naturally, a bubble gum pink that feels remarkably grown up
- Heavenly Angel, a soft, sparkling, angelic clear
- Selena, a delicate peaches and cream
- Spring Break, a sexy hot pink
- Scarlett, a radiant reddish pink infused with chili peppers
- Love Song, a deep purple that’s just dark enough
- Stars at Night, a disco ball-inspired silver
- Confetti Fun, a playful party in a bottle that makes any bright polish look even better
- Inner Sparkle, a dazzling pink with pink glitter
- Sweet Dreams, a clear hue infused with chunky violet glitter
- Mi Fantasia, a delightfully fun purplish-blue shot through with glitter
- Pretty in Plum, an enigmatic purple venturing in eggplant territory