Michelle Williams “OZ the Great and Powerful” Los Angeles Premiere- Look by Sabrina Bedrani for Laura Mercier
Makeup artist Sabrina Bedrani created a “chic yet sexy” makeup look for Williams, who stars in the upcoming movie, “OZ the Great and Powerful.” Bedrani drew inspiration for the look from the star’s white, embellished Prada dress, which also featured an unexpected thigh-high slit down the side. Noted Bedrani,”I loved this look for Michelle. It’s sophisticated, yet still youthful. It complemented her hair style and dress nicely.”
EYES: According to Bedrani, “It was actually Michelle’s idea to go for a smoky cat eye.”
- Bedrani used a combination of Laura Mercier Caviar Stick Eye Colours to create the sultry eye look. First, she applied Laura Mercier Caviar Stick Eye Colour in Cocoa ($24) all over the lid and along the bottom lash line.
- Then, she used a brush to swipe Laura Mercier Caviar Stick Eye Colour in Khaki ($24) onto the top and bottom of the outer corner of her eyes to add depth. She blended the shade outward to “extend the eye and give it a cat-eye effect.” She applied Laura Mercier Caviar Stick Eye Colour in Rose Gold ($24) onto the inner corners to brighten the look.
- Next, she defined Williams’ eyes by applying Laura Mercier Crème Eye Liner in Noir ($22) onto the lash line.
- Then, she filled in Williams’ eyebrows using Laura Mercier Eye Brow Pencil in Fair Blonde ($20) and used Laura Mercier Eye Brow Gel ($20) to define the shape. Bedrani added the final touch of glamour by applying multiple coats of Laura Mercier Faux Lash Mascara ($24) to Williams’ top and bottom lashes.
FLAWLESS FACE: Bedrani kept Williams’ face “fresh and youthful.”
- First Bedrani applied Laura Mercier Silk Crème Foundation in Cream Ivory ($43) to even out Williams’ skin.
- She then used Laura Mercier Secret Camouflage in SC-1 ($30) to conceal any little imperfections.
- Next, she dusted Laura Mercier Loose Setting Powder ($35) all over her skin to set the look.
- Then, Bedrani applied Laura Mercier Second Skin Cheek Colour in Rose Bloom ($24) to the star’s cheeks.
LIPS: A delicate, natural pink lip balanced the dramatic eyes.
- Bedrani “dabbed a little” Laura Mercier Lip Stain in Shy Pink ($20) onto Willaims’ lips.
- She finished the glamorous look by layering Laura Mercier Lip Glacé in Bare Pink ($24) on top.
Mila Kunis “OZ the Great and Powerful” Los Angeles Premiere -Look by Tracey Levy for Laura Mercier
Makeup artist Tracey Levy created a “fresh and light” makeup look for actress Mila Kunis at the LA premiere of her movie, “OZ the Great and Powerful.” Inspired by the star’s “beautiful princess dress” by Dolce and Gabbana, Levy created a look that was “natural but effortlessly glamorous” with a “light touch of Audrey Hepburn.”
FLAWLESS FACE: “Natural and effortlessly glamorous.”
- Levy prepped Kunis’ skin with RéVive Intensité Moisture Serum Extrême ($350) to restore the skin’s natural moisture, followed by Laura Mercier Foundation Primer ($32) to help her makeup look fresh through the entire evening. At this time, she also prepped Kunis’ lips with Laura Mercier Lip Silk ($22) adding extra moisture and nourishment.
- Then, she applied Laura Mercier Oil-Free Suprême Foundation in Sunny Beige ($43) to even the surface of Kunis’ skin. She used a touch of Laura Mercier Secret Camouflage in SC-3 ($30) around her nose and under her eyes to conceal imperfections.
- Next, she dusted Laura Mercier Invisible Loose Setting Powder in Universal ($35) on the skin and used a touch of Laura Mercier Secret Brightening Powder #2 ($22) to set the under-eye area.
- Levy then contoured Kunis’ cheek bones using Laura Mercier Bronzing Powder in Golden Bronze ($32) and dusted the powder on her neck and chest to give her a glow from head-to-toe.
- She used Laura Mercier Shimmer Bloc in Pink Mosaic ($40) to highlight the upper cheek bones and to provide a light dusting of shimmer.
- Then,she applied Laura Mercier Second Skin Cheek Colour in Rose Petal ($24) on the upper apples of Kunis’ cheeks and blended the shade with the existing shimmer.
EYES: A golden hue “adds richness that wouldn’t draw away from the dress.”
- Levy applied Laura Mercier Eye Canvas in EC-2 ($26) to ensure that Kunis’ eye makeup would last the entire evening.
- Next, she contoured her eye crease lightly with Laura Mercier Matte Eye Colour in Café au Lait ($23) for a bit of depth. Laura Mercier Caviar Stick Eye Colour in Rose Gold ($24) was used as a highlight on the lids.
- Levy then used Laura Mercier Crème Eye Liner in Noir and Violet ($22) to line Kunis’ eyes “for a bit of drama.” She also applied Laura Mercier Tightline Cake Eye liner in Black Ebony ($23) along the lash line.
- Next, she filled in Kunis’ eyebrows with Laura Mercier Eye Brow Pencil in Deep Blonde ($20) and set them with Laura Mercier Eye Brow Gel ($20).
- Levy added the final touch of by applying two coats of Laura Mercier Faux Lash Mascara ($24) to Kunis’ top and bottom lashes.
- Levy applied another coat of Laura Mercier Lip Silk ($22) to the lips to give a final boost of moisture.
- She then lightly lined Kunis’ lips with Laura Mercier Lip Pencil in Natural ($22) and filled in the lips with Laura Mercier Crème Smooth Lip Colour in Angelic ($26).
- She completed the look with a swipe of Laura Mercier Lip Glacé in Sparkling ($24).