Golden Globes Look – Loose Waves Ouidad Curl Recovery Whipped Curls Daily Conditioner and Styling Primer
Loose waves stole the show at the 70th Annual Golden Globe Awards and proved to be the hairstyle of choice for many of the red carpet’s finest. Jennifer Lopez, Nicole Kidman, Jessica Alba and Amanda Seyfried were just a few rocking romantic, loose waves. Morgan Willhite, Creative Director at the Ouidad, shares styling tips for achieving some of last night’s golden looks!
· A styling primer, such as the Ouidad Curl Recovery Whipped Curls Daily Conditioner and Styling Primer, is key to achieve the Hollywood glamour loose wave look
· Wash your hair with a nourishing shampoo and conditioner to help repair damage and promote shine and then add a hair styling primer and a volumizer to damp hair
· For ideal volume, try the new Ouidad Play Curl™ Volumizing Styling Spray
· Separate hair into medium sized sections and dry and curl hair with styling tools (such as 1” velcro roller or hot rollers)
· Gently use your fingers to break up curls for volume
· Add a dime sized amount of the primer to the ends of hair to prevent frizz and flyaway’s
The Curl Recovery Whipped Curls Conditioner and Primer is awesome! The formula has a triad of functions: styling primer, daily conditioner and leave-in hair mask. The rich, thick cream melts into your hair, hydrating a variety of curly hair types. My naturally curly hair gets really dry but the balance of condition without weighing my hair down is a tough balance.
I love this product because I can alter how I use it based on my hair is feeling. As you can see in the picture above it comes out like a nice rich frosting, so for most days I use it as a conditioner and rinse out. If I happen to have tortured my hair with a hair dryer and flat iron I like to use it as a style primer. It conditions my hair and leave soft, bouncy curls that are never greasy or weighed down. The formula is so rich a little goes a long way making it a great value.
Curl Recovery Whipped Curls Daily Conditioner and Styling Primer
· Sulfate free daily conditioner that restores, softens and conditions curls
· Formula provides for soft and supple hair and primes hair for styling
· Formulated with a unique triple Olive Oil blend and Green Tea Extract
· $26 for 8.5 fl oz at Ouidad.com, Ouidad salons and ULTA
Must be the magic of the polymer blend because the Ouidad Curl Volumizing Styling Spray has done wonders for my naturally curly hair. I have long, thick, fine curly hair unfortunately my curls tend to look more 80′s hair band then nice loose curls. I have noticed since I started using the Ouidad Curl Volumizing Spray a few improvements in my hair. First it has dramatically improved the volume of my hair my curls look great and full from the root to tip. It also has helped soften my curls instead of bad perm look my curls are softer and looser and I can’t believe they stay looking great all day! If you are tired of fighting your curly hair only to put it in a bun try out this spray!
Play Curl Volumizing Styling Spray
· Unique polymer blend technologically defines, accentuates and holds natural curl patterns so waves and curls are instantly defined
· A blend of Wheat Proteins, Wheat Amino Acids and Glycerin deliver moisture and condition curls for increased manageability and softness
· Easy spray on application to clean, damp hair provides even coverage and a soft hold
· Available for $22 for 8.5 fl oz. at Ouidad.com, Ouidad salons and ULTA