Contest: Two lucky readers will win everything they need to recreate two of the hottest award show looks from this season. Enter to win and if you are the lucky winner you get to pick the complete “Bold Pout” or “Golden Glow” collection seen below.
Hollywood starlets are taking their red carpet looks to beautiful new levels this awards season, complementing dramatic gowns with statement lips, lovely lashes and radiant skin. From the red carpet of the Golden Globes to the People’s Choice Awards, Mary Kay Glam Squad Celebrity Makeup Artist Luis Casco nominates his favorite makeup looks and announces his award-winning tips to recreate at home!
Best Bold Pout
Pucker up in matte orange hues inspired by Jessica Alba at the 2013 Golden Globes Awards
· Cover the entire lid with Mary Kay Cream Eye Color in Apricot Twist and sweep Mary Kay Mineral Eye Color in Granite from the lash line to the eye crease
· Apply Mary Kay Eyeliner in Steely to the top and bottom lash lines and smudge with Mary Kay Eye Smudger Brush. For added drama, double up the liner with Mary Kay Liquid Liner in Black. Coat lashes with Mary Kay Ultimate Mascara in Black
· Line lips with Mary Kay Lip Liner in Clear. Apply Mary Kay Creme Lip Color in Sunny Citrus directly from the tube, using a lip brush if needed. Blot with Mary Kay Beauty Blotters and reapply for intense, long-lasting wear
· Contour with Mary Kay Mineral Bronzing Powder in Desert Sun and finish off with a dab of Mary Kay Mineral Cheek Color in Sunny Spice on the apples of the cheeks
Best Gorgeous Glow
Exude the confidence of Heidi Klum at the 2013 People’s Choice Awards with a flawless neutral palette
· Begin with Mary Kay TimeWise Luminous-Wear Liquid Foundation, then highlight the bridge of the nose, brow bone cupids bow and cheek bone with Mary Kay Mineral Highlighting Powder in Pink Stardust
· Apply Mary Kay Cream Eye Color in Beach Blonde to the eyelid then blend Mary Kay Mineral Eye Color in Hazelnut into the crease and lash line. Dab Mary Kay Mineral Eye Color in Crystalline onto the inner corners of the eye and line top lashes with Mary Kay Eyeliner in Black
· Generously apply two coats of Mary Kay Lash Love Mascara in Black followed by one coat of Mary Kay Lash Lengthening Mascara in Black
· Line lips with Mary Kay Lip Liner in Neutral. Apply Mary Kay True Dimensions Lipstick in Natural Beaute with a touch of Mary Kay NouriShine Plus Lip Gloss invIcicle to complete the look.
All the products used to create these looks can be purchased at MaryKay.com
a Rafflecopter giveaway