The ‘Zero Dark Thirty’ star looked incredibly elegant in a side-parted soft style with bright lips for The 19th Annual Screen Actors Guild Awards.
Jessica Chastain, 35, looked classic and elegant in her red Alexander McQueen dress and auburn hair. Makeup artist Kristofer Buckle for Lancôme complemented the look with understated beauty touches, including bright lips and defined features.
How to recreate Jessica Chatain’s SAG Awards Makeup:
- First Kristofer used YSL Le Teint Touche Éclat in B40 on Jessica’s near-flawless complexion.
- New Lancôme Blush in Peche Joue-Joue was used for a subtle flush.
- Next he used Giorgio Armani Eye Brow Defining Pencil to frame the face.
- Lancôme Color Design Eye Shadow in Filigree and Snap were used on Jessica’s eyes.
- Next he lined the eyes with Lancôme Liner Design Gel EyeLiner in Black Fishnets, and finished them with Lancome Hypnose Star Mascara.
- YSL Rouge Volupté Shine in Rouge in Danger was used on the lips to complete the entire look.
All products used to create Jessica’s look available for purchase at www.lancome-usa.com