Matin Maulawizada, Global Artistry Director for Laura Mercier, created a bold, fashion-forward look to complement Claire Danes’ dramatic black Givenchy dress.
Look by: Matin Maulawizada, Global Artistry Director for Laura Mercier
- While she was getting her hair done, Maulawizada applied Laura Mercier Lip Silk ($22) to Danes’ lips to smooth and nourish them.
- Once her hair was complete, he contoured and shaded the lips using Laura Mercier Lip Pencil in Coffee Bean ($20) followed by Laura Mercier Lip Pencil in Deep Wine ($20).
- First, Maulawizada prepped Danes’ skin using Laura Mercier Foundation Primer ($32) to create an even canvas and ensure her makeup stayed flawless throughout the evening.
- Then, he applied Laura Mercier Repair Eye Serum ($80) generously over her cheekbones.
- Next, Maulawizada applied Laura Mercier Crème Smooth Foundation in Warm Ivory ($50) to lighten Danes’ complexion.
- On her cheeks, he applied Laura Mercier Crème Cheek Colour in Blaze ($24) followed by Laura Mercier Loose Setting Powder in Translucent ($35) to set the look.
- Maulawizada defined Danes’ eyes by applying Laura Mercier Tightline Cake Eye Liner in Bleu Marine ($22) to her lash line.
- Then, he layered a combination of Laura Mercier Metallic Crème Eye Colour in Rose Gold ($22) and Laura Mercier Metallic Crème Eye Colour in Burnished Copper ($22) on her eyelids.
- Next, he applied Laura Mercier Shimmer Bloc in Golden Mosaic ($38) to further enhance the eyes.
- Maulawizada added the final touch of glamour by applying multiple coats of Laura Mercier Faux Lash Mascara ($24) to Danes’ upper lashes.
All the items used to create Claire’s look are available for purchase at LauraMercier.com