I can’t wait for the movie and the new OPI collection! I am fascinated with the “What Wizardy is This” shade, liquid sand sounds like a must have shade! Will you pick any of these up? Which color is on your must have list?
OPI The Great and Powerful
OPI is inviting you to embark on a fantastic journey through the world of nail polish with their newest spring 2013 nail polish collection titled The Great and Powerful, a collection inspired by Disney’s upcoming movie “Oz The Great and Powerful”. The collection that is bound to steal the spotlight in 2013 brings to the nail color scene seven limited edition nail lacquers one of which is the innovative Liquid Sand shade that was created for the character played by James Franco, the great Wizard of Oz. This shade packs that IT factor that will make heads turn with its innovative formula featuring ingredients that deliver a textured, matte taupe finish with soft sparkle, shade that will be super hot in the upcoming season.
- Which is Witch? – is this silver glitter with iridescent sparkle or the other way around?
- Glints of Glinda – only a good witch could turn beige from meek to chic
- Lights of Emerald City – white confetti adds city girl flair and style to nails
- When Monkeys Fly! – I’m simply bananas for this gold confetti
- Don’t Burst My Bubble – don’t wake me…I’m dreaming about puffy clouds of white
- I Theodora You– this adorable, sheer pink is bewitching on you
- What Wizardry is This?– Liquid Sand nail lacquer in rich taupe
The new “Great and Powerful” OPI nail polish collection is set to hit the counters in March, just in time for the movie’s release at just $9 a bottle.