Amy looked gorgeous last night. Her makeup was soft and fresh and perfectly complimented her Marchesa gown.
Makeup Artist Stephen Sollitto created a stunning look for Amy Adams, star of “The Master,” who was nominated for Best Performance by an Actress in a Supporting Role in a Motion Picture. The look perfectly complemented her “ballet pink” Marchesa gown.
· Sollitto prepped Adams’ skin using RèVive Moisture Serum Extreme ($350) to ensure the star’s skin remain moisturized throughout the red carpet and award show.
· Next, he applied Laura Mercier Tinted Moisturizer SPF 20 – Oil Free ($43) to give the skin a sheer hint of colour.
· To complete her flawless face and create a natural-looking glow, he applied Laura Mercier Crème Cheek Colour in Canyon ($24) to Amy’s cheek bones, followed by Laura Mercier Crème Cheek Colour in Oleander ($24) to the apples of her cheeks.
· Sollitto applied Laura Mercier Secret Concealer ($22) around Adams’ eye area to conceal imperfections.
· Next, he applied Laura Mercier Sateen Eye Colour in Sandstone ($22) to add a hint of natural colour.
· He then applied Laura Mercier Sequin Eye Colour in Twinkling Star ($22) to create depth and definition.
· Next, he blended Laura Mercier Sateen Eye Colour in Sable ($22) onto the top of her lids and under her bottom lashes.
· Sollitto lined Adams’ eyes using Dior Style Liner ($34) and applied Dior DiorShow Backstage Makeup Mascara ($25) to elongate her lashes.
· Sollitto applied Laura Mercier Crème Smooth Lip Colour in Plum Orchid ($26) to the star’s lips, and then completed the look by applying Laura Mercier Lip Glacè in Raspberry ($24).
Check out the products used to create Amy’s gorgeous look at www.lauramercier.com