Love the look on Julianne! The soft pink is gorgeous with her skin tone and her eyes look amazing!
Julianne Hough’s look from the 2013 People’s Choice Awards, created by Molly Stern. Makeup artist Molly Stern’s inspiration was “Rockabilly Princess” with blushing pink cheeks and lips and counteres with strong, blak eyeliner and structures brows.
Here is how to recreate her look with Lancôme:
- Chantecaille Future Skin Foundation
- Lancôme Star Bronzer
- Lancôme Blush in Love in Pêche Joue-Joue (from the Spring 2013 collection)
- Lancôme Color Design Infinité 24H Eye Shadow in Forever Noir
- Lancôme Liner Design Gel EyeLiner in Black Fishnets
- Lancôme Hypnôse Star Mascara
- Hourglass Arch Brow Sculpting Pencil
- Lancôme Le Lipstique in Sheer Natural
- Lancôme Rouge in Love in Roses in Love
Check Lancome-usa.com for products or retail locations near you.