Vanity Fair’s Most Desirable Woman: February 2013 Cover Girl Jennifer Lawrence

I love Jennifer, she looks gorgeous!

Jennifer Lawrence covers Vanity Fair’s February 2013 issue with the caption: Most Desirable Woman.

Once again Lawrence looks utterly amazing in the Vanity Fair shoot by Ellen Von Unwerth. The shoot was taken at the Standard Hotel in the Big Apple where Lawrence had worn fashionable ensembles by Guess, Michael Kors and Ralph Lauren. In an interview with the magazine, Lawrence shares her passion for acting and about being a nomad in real life.

“I love filmmaking. I love acting but I don’t feel married to just being in front of the camera,” explained Lawrence. “I’m a nomad. I just looked in New York and I was looking in LA and I can’t figure out where I want to live,” added the star.

Lawrence will be staying in the top for quite a while so fans of the actress better look forward to her upcoming films namely “Hunger Games: Catching Fire”, “Serena” and “X-Men the Sequel.”

Source

Photo Credits: Ellen Von Unwerth for Vanity Fair

Comments

Comments

April 28th, 2013 at 5:25 am

And Ouya, which is about the size of a Rubik’s cube. Then came the ultra-popular Arkham games, that place you, like never before, into Batman’s shoes
as he skulks around and knocks hoodlums heads together (literaly).
As ever we strive to help our customers make informed decisions and understand
where their r4 cards are coming from.

May 8th, 2013 at 7:52 am

She loves to share hers positive and negative experiences, and
staying at , booked through chilloutbali. As we ate, not only did our waitress check back with us to see if
we required anything further, but the manager stopped by as well.
We are literally not the same person we were
a minute ago, let alone a day, a month or a year
ago.

May 8th, 2013 at 10:11 am

This is because it gives you more precise targeting
opportunities, lets you combine audio ads with synchronized
banners and buttons to maximize visibility and retain attention, lets
your listeners take an immediate action (after all,
they are only a click away from your site) and puts you in
control of your advertising campaign (you can pay the service provider on the basis of the actual
number of impressions). In my case I listen to all music that is submitted to me before I
include it on my playlist. Such was the beginning of a journey that would propel
Ms.

May 9th, 2013 at 5:28 am

For those that like to travel, having a camera with them is a necessity.

If the horse is a good model and stands well during his photo op,
then work it. Macro is for getting those awesome close-up shots that
are often seen on sites like Flickr.

May 18th, 2013 at 3:26 am

If, at the end of this time period, the score is tied, there are two
options the officials can take. If you are unable to sign in to Game Center
or are having problems staying connected:. Moreover, there
you could also play Scrabble in the internet, TV game shows or game consoles.

May 28th, 2013 at 7:41 pm

As the medium is not limited to any particular geographical or demographic region, advertising
on internet radio would give the business an international audience base.
Listening to Internet radio is a breeze for anyone who’s familiar with the World Wide Web. Many think that having thoughts of supposed happiness that will never come is futile and that they are only giving false hopes to those who need them the most.

July 17th, 2013 at 1:01 am

It does appear, however, that hypnosis can help a person achieve
his or her weight loss goals. It’s old news that tracking food intake could lead to
losing a few pounds [2]. That way, the actual process will end up being much
less frustrating and, for the majority of people, enjoyable.

July 17th, 2013 at 11:01 pm

It does appear, however, that hypnosis can help a person achieve his or
her weight loss goals. For many working to lose weight, one failure is
enough to get them off the path to success. Many people
don’t have the time to weight themselves every day, but checking the scale on a regular basis can definitely help when you’re working to lose weight and keep it off.