During this year’s most elite fall runway shows, Mary Kay Glam Squad Member and Celebrity Stylist, Lawrence “Lo” VonRumpf, spotted the hottest makeup looks! Complementing the latest trends for this holiday season, Lo has the 411 on this year’s makeup must-haves to keep you on-trend well into the New Year!
“Not only have I seen bold, burgundy lips and colored eyeliner on the runways this season, but they’ve also been spotted on the red carpet! The combination of these two daring looks is the perfect sultry appeal for the holidays, especially during parties and events,” Lo said.
Emma Stone looks great in both the burgundy lip look and colored eyed trend.
Mary Kay Eyeliner in Rich Jade or Steely ($12)
- This long-wearing, ultra-creamy formula glides on smooth for waterproof, smudge-proof and fade-resistant wear.
Mary Kay Creme Lipstick in Blaze Satin or Rich Fig ($15)
- This stay-true formula glides on easily with a lightweight, creamy texture for rich color impact that lasts. Vitamin E and a Vitamin C derivative helps defend against wrinkle-causing free radicals.
Mary Kay Mineral Cheek Color in Shy Blush ($10)
- For a soft appearance that won’t compete with eyes or lips, the Mary Kayâ Mineral Cheek Color is famous for its oil-absorbing properties, ease of application and excellent coverage. Containing Vitamins A, C and E, it also helps to protect against wrinkle-causing free-radicals.
In addition to vibrant colors, Lo was excited to spot the all-natural look trending this year, “fresh faced models with a minimalistic approach to makeup strutted down the runway this season. The nude look is fabulous for the fall and winter months!”
TimeWise Matte-Wear Liquid Foundation ($20)
- Infused with Vitamin E, skin appears firmer, younger and healthier while providing all-day shine and oil control without a heavy makeup look or feel.
Mary Kay Lash Love™ Waterproof Mascara ($15)
- Make your eyes pop with this brand-new waterproof formula that contains the exclusive Mary Kayâ Panthenol-Pro™ Complex. Vitamin E helps to moisturize, strengthen and condition lashes.
LE* Mary Kay Gel Eyeliner With Expandable Brush ($16)
- Inspired by vintage Hollywood, This quick-drying gel eyeliner glides along lashline without tugging or pulling and provides a smooth finish.
Available while supplies last.