Photo credit: FayesVision / WENN
At last night’s premiere, TRESemmé Celebrity Stylist John D. styled this leading lady for her red carpet debut. “I was inspired by Olivia’s fun, modern and flirty dress and wanted her hair to feel the same way!” John said. “Currently she has a great chin-length bob and I wanted it to appear full of texture and body.”
- Prep towel-dried hair by spraying TRESemmé 24 Hour Body Blow Dry Lotion throughout the hair, then comb through to ensure even distribution.
- Blow-dry hair using a small round brush to encourage extra volume throughout the style.
- Create a side part and curl the hair in small sections, spraying each section once with TRESemmé Thermal Creations Heat Tamer Spray to lock in the wave pattern and protect hair from excess heat.
- Curl all hair throughout the head by wrapping each section around the curling rod and holding out the ends to give the texture a modern feel. Stylist tip: the straighter ends add an edge to the style.
- Once complete, use a small brush (I like the Acca Kappa Bristle Brush) to loosen up the waves that have set.
- Finish by rubbing TRESemmé Smooth Anti-Frizz Secret Creme into palms and loosely scrunch into the ends of the style to add subtle definition.
Learn more about the products used and where to purchase at www.tresemme.com.