Celebrity makeup artist Karan Mitchell worked with young starlet Selena Gomez for last night’s Teen Choice Awards. Inspired by Selena’s hot pink D Squared dress, Karan gave Selena a fun, flirty look with lots of lashes and pink lip gloss.
Karan focused on Selena’s eyes, layering shadows, liner and applying false lashes. She kept her skin super dewy by applying foundation with a dampened sponge and adding concealer under her eyes and on the t-zone for extra brightness. To give her that sunkissed effect, Karan contoured her cheeks with bronzer under the cheek bones and applied blush to her cheekbones for a rosy glow.
Below are the products that were used to get Selena’s look–all are available on Avon.com or through Avon representatives nationwide.
- 8-in-1 Eye Palette in Paradise Greens ($12.00)
- Big Color Eye Pencil in Night Glisten ($7.00)
- SuperExtend Extreme Mascara in Black ($9.50)
- Ideal Flawless Matte Mousse Foundation in Natural Beige ($10.00)
- Ideal Flawless Concealer Stick in Neutral ($7.00)
- Hawaiian Shores Bronzing Petals ($10.00)
- Be Blushed in Golden Rose ($8.00)
- Big Color Glossy Lip Pencil in Glossy Angelic ($7.00)
You can purchase any of the products used to create Selena’s look at Avon.com or through Avon representatives nationwide.