I had the chance to check out the Fig Leaf and Sage scent and it’s amazing! I wasn’t sure how sage would work as a fragrance but the mixture with the Fig Leaf is warm and summery. The longer I wear it the better it smells, the fragrance is fresh and I love how different it is from the usual scents. A great line of fragrances that are long wearing and great unique scents.
Kiehl’s Aromatic Blends collection
The countryside of Provence, a Moroccan oasis, the jungles of Uganda, a tranquil Japanese gardens…just the suggestion of each of these places conjures an immediately spectacle of sight, sound, and scent. And, it is to each of these places that Kiehl’s will send its customers, via our newest launch: Aromatic Blends.
Aromatic Blends is a four-fragrance, three-product, scented body collection and sensorial journey.
Since their inception, Kiehl’s chemists have traveled the world in search of the most unique ingredients for its efficacious products. Aromatic Blends represents the company’s authentic apothecary heritage of inspiring fragrance blends, utilizing sustainable sourcing methods, the finest natural ingredients, and the latest in science and technology for use in its formulations.
Each of the four scent pairings takes you on a voyage to the source of Kiehl’s ingredients, and the fragrance’s inspiration:
- Orange Flower & Lychee: a desert oasis in Morocco
- Vanilla & Sandalwood: the dense jungle of Uganda
- Nashi Blossom & Pink Grapefruit: the tranquil gardens of Japan
- Fig Leaf & Sage: the lush countryside of Provence
Aromatic Blends consists of Fragrance, Skin-Softening Cleanser, and Skin-Softening Lotion.
- Each scent (found in all three products) was formulated with 30% less ingredients than found in traditional fragrances, using higher proportions of each key ingredient, so the resulting scents reflect a truer rendition of the ingredients.
- The cleanser and lotion are high-performance, so with use of the complete Aromatic Blends line, customers will receive continuous skin care benefits throughout the day
- Available on Kiehls.com, July 1; launches in Kiehl’s stores nationwide July 10.
Disclosure: A complimentary sample was sent to me for an honest review, all opinions are 100% my own.