Celebrity Hairstylist Mara Roszak gave Emma Stone a textured, twisted updo using Clairol Professional, Sebastian Professional and Wella Professionals for the 2012 MTV Movie Awards held in Universal City, California.
“I wanted the style to feel like a twist on a simple updo with strong elements of fun and femininity,” says Mara Roszak on the inspiration for this look.
STEP BY STEP LOOK:
1. Enhance the brightness and vibrancy of blonde hair by washing with Clairol Professional Shimmer Lights Shampoo and Conditioner.
2. Apply a golf ball sized amount of Sebastian Professional Mousse Forte to the lengths of towel dried hair.
3. Loosely twist random 1-inch sections of hair towards the back, bobby pin in place, and blow-dry. Once the hair is dry, remove the pins and let the twists fall out.
4. Emulsify a dollop of Wella Professionals Texture Touch in palms and apply to the lengths of the hair for added texture.
5. Then twist the hair on either side of the forehead, connecting at the back of the head. Bobby pin the twists in place, criss-crossing the pins to ensure a secure hold.
6. Gently tease the rest of hair and pin it up into a messy bun, allowing pieces to fall out naturally.
7. Finish the style with a spritz of Wella Professionals Stay Firm Finishing Spray.