Congratulations to our winner Rosa Espinal!
After all the great reviews and winning an Allure magazine award I was really excited to try the Brazilian Peel System. I have very sensitive skin and the Brazilian Peel has helped clear up my skin with no irritation . After the first treatment my skin felt smooth and firmer. I just completed my 3rd weekly treatment I have noticed my skin is now much clearer, the texture has improved and overall my face looks more radiant and even toned.
Brazilian Peel, the first ever professional strength self-neutralizing at-home glycolic peel, is now available at Nordstrom and Nordstrom.com. This industry award winner is 5X stronger than the average at-home peel. The unique self-neutralizing formula keeps the peel powerful, safe, and fool-proof. The results? The user’s complexion is tighter, firmer, and more radiant while the appearance of fine lines, wrinkles, blemishes, and dark spots are reduced.
Get smooth, glowing, beautiful skin in just 10 minutes! This patented self-neutralizing, professional-strength glycolic peel combines 30% glycolic acid and nourishing açai antioxidant protection. Five times stronger that other low-strength peels, the Brazilian Peel™ firms skin, reduces fine lines and wrinkles and helps you maintain a radiant, youthful complexion.
– Visibly brightens, firms and tones skin.
– Hastens cell regeneration and restores skins’ collagen building function.
– Softer, clearer more radiant skin emerges.
– Reduces the appearance of fine lines, wrinkles, blemishes and uneven skin tone.
– Time released and self-neutralizing—turns itself off.
– Dermatologist tested to be safe, gentle and non-irritating.
– Increases effectiveness of moisturizers.
Winner of Allure magazine’s 2010 Best Beauty Breakthrough Award.
Formulated without sulfates, synthetic dyes, petrochemicals, phthalates or GMOs.
By Brazilian Peel™.
MakeHerUp CONTEST: CONTEST CLOSED
- There will be 1 winner.
- Winners will win receive a Brazilian Peel™ Weekly Peel (4-Pack).
- To enter Like ”Brazilian Peel” and MakeHerUp on Facebook and follow “Brazilian Peel” on Twitter and tell us “What is your favorite romantic movie?” Then leave your name and email info in our comments.
- Contest runs Monday, 02/06/12 to Friday, 02/10/12
- US residents only
- After the winner has been announced, you will have 48 hours to respond.
Disclosure: A complimentary sample of the above mentioned product was sent to me for review, all opinions are 100% my own.