Lancôme is preparing to kick off a first-of-its-kind partnership with Glamour and we’re so excited to share it with you. During NYC Fashion Week, a fleet of Lancôme-sponsored Mobile Taxi Shops will offer complimentary rides anywhere in Manhattan while you shop the latest Lancôme trends from the back seat—all with just a couple of clicks of your phone.
How it works:
· From February 9th to February 13th, look for The Lancôme Taxi Shop taxis for your chance to hop in and enjoy the experience.
· Hail a branded taxi, or stop by a Glamour taxi stand at 3 locations: Lincoln Center, The Standard Hotel and Condé Nast.
· Lancôme Mobile Taxi Shops will operate daily from 8 a.m. to 4 p.m. and take passengers to any Manhattan destination free of charge. (A purchase is not required for a ride.)
· Each taxi will have a two-minute video demonstrating one of two Lancôme looks: The Bold Lip or Easy Eyes, both starring Lancôme makeup artist Tarek Abbas.
· To shop with your phone in the Lancôme Mobile Taxi Shops, follow these 3 easy steps:
#1: Download the Glamour Friends & Fans app at The App Store or Android Market.
#2: To purchase a product or look, hover your phone over the SnapTag in the taxi.
#3: Check out via the app and you’re done!