Lea Michelle turned heads as at last night’s People’s Choice Awards with her vibrant pink lipstick. Lea loved the look, Tweeting to Melanie that “the lipstick you put on me tonight was AMAZING!”
Celebrity makeup artist Melanie Inglessis created a fresh, fun look to compliment Lea’s pearly white Marchesa dress. “A pink lip is a modern twist on the classic red lip and looks beautiful when the rest of the face is natural,” says Melanie.
* Armani Luminous Silk Foundation #6
* YSL Voile De Blush in Carmine Veil
* Lancôme Color Design 5 Pan Palette in Chic By Chelle
* Lancôme Le Crayon Khôl in Black Coffee
* Lancôme Hypnôse Drama Mascara
* Lancôme Rouge In Love Lipstick in Roses In Love