Introducing BECCA’s Shimmering Skin Perfector, a water-based moisturizer with an SPF of 20+ and light-diffusing particles of shimmer that creates instant radiance and vitality and reduces imperfections.
- Contains ultra-fine mica to reflect light, making the skin appear healthy and glowing
- The shimmering properties help illuminate darkened patches of the skin and even out skin tone
- Contains broad spectrum SPF 20+ to protect against 96% of both UVA and UVB rays
- Contains anti-oxidant vitamins A, B, D, and E to aid in tissue repair, increase collagen renewal and moisture holding capacity, while simultaneously protecting against pollution and free radical damage
- Contains soothing, anti-inflammatory and antiseptic ingredients
- Apply as a base over the entire face using Foundation Brush #18, Foundation/Concealer Brush #58, or Multi-Use Brush #59 and add a touch of Compact Concealer to blemishes if required.
- Set with Fine Loose Finishing Powder for a natural looking glow.
- Mix with a small amount of Luminous Skin Colour for a radiant complexion.
- Apply all over the face, then swirl Mineral Powder Foundation on all over the face for a “glow from within” look.
- Use to highlight cheekbones, brow bones, and temples by dabbing over foundation and powder for an extra-dewey look using your fingers or Extra Small Polishing Brush #55, Small Polishing Brush #56 or Multi-Use Brush #59.
- For maximum shimmer and radiance, apply over a BECCA Primer and leave skin unpowdered.
Like I said earlier, I’m not much of a foundation person. This product is just for people like me! It’s the perfect lotion if you want your face to glow a little bit – without applying foundation! My face shimmers – NOT sparkles. You can hardly even tell the shimmer is there, your skin just looks glowy. (I know it’s not a word, but I’m using it anyway.)
I like how natural it looks. It doesn’t look cheap – or like I should be heading to a club. It just makes my skin look healthy! You should try it!
PS: It also has this really light, barely-there-scent that just smells amazing!