I had the chance to review the new Joico K-PAK RevitaLuxe Bio-Advanced Restorative Treatment. The product comes in an easy to use tube and promises to protect against color fade by 94%, correct damage and make hair more resistant to breakage.
K-PAK RevitaLuxe smells amazing definitely one of my favorite hair masks I’ve reviewed. The texture is thick and creamy and you only need a small amount to treat all your hair. After the first use my hair feels softer and is so much easier to comb through. After styling my hair looks so much shinier, love this mask and at around $20 its a great deal one tube will go a long way.
The magic in the tube:
• Keratin Peptide Complex to actively target and rebuild weak, damaged and broken areas on the hair, instantly strengthening and rejuvenating.
• Keratin Amino Acids to restore hair’s moisture balance to improve luster and elasticity.
• Joico Quadramine Complex, Joico’s signature combination of deep-penetrating, keratin protein molecules to provide incomparable damage repair and ongoing strengthening.
• Jojoba Oil to penetrate deeply to soften and condition hair as it promotes elasticity, shine, combability and manageability.
• Aloe Extract for additional, luxurious moisture.
At Home and in the Salon
As the newest addition to the Joico hair repair family, RevitaLuxe is ideal for use as a home treatment with any Joico K-PAK Shampoo. It’s also an excellent in-salon, pre- or post-chemical service treatment. Before a chemical service, it will restore hair to its optimum condition in order to receive permanent hair color. Afterward, it instantly restores hair’s proper pH balance, strength and moisture.
RevitaLuxe is excellent for all hair types, including dry, damaged and color-treated.
It’s currently available at fine salons worldwide.
$22.95 for 150ml and $39.95 for 500ml.
Disclosure: A complimentary sample was sent to me for review.