With Fashion Week (September 8th – 15th) fast approaching, the ‘beautiful people’ are sure to come out in droves! You too can join the fashion elite by prepping your skin with make-up artist must-haves from Mama Mio Skincare – a brand favorite of make-up artist Charlotte Tilbury and models Claudia Schiffer, Natalia Vodianova, and Christy Turlington.
- Eye Know ($39) – This jam-packed serum tackles dehydration, dark circles, puffiness, crow’s feet, wrinkles, and saggy baggy-ness, leaving you looking bright-eyed and bushy-tailed even after a long night of high heels and smoky eyes.
- Love Your Life Lines ($48) – The ultimate enemy of lines and furrows, this concentrated light-reflecting cream gets right in the groove for immediate reduction of fine wrinkles while 10 actives work to plump up and fill out deep facial lines. Get ready for your close-up!
- Skin Tight ($56) – Dubbed “the gym for slack skin”, this innovative body care breakthrough brings facial peel technology to the body. In just one step, the major multi-tasker delivers four key benefits: tightening, exfoliation, moisturizing and anti-aging – the perfect accessory for Friday’s body con dress
And to help you survive the hustle and bustle of Fashion Week, try these survival must-haves:
- Lucky Legs ($19.50) – Strutting your stuff in stilettos in Lincoln Center can leave your legs and feet in need of intense refreshment. This mini-spa treatment glides on to instantly cool and ease weary limbs—from knees to tippy toes.
- OMega Body Buff ($33) – Don’t let rough skin spoil your fashion forward façade – buff up with this gentle yet effective blend of Sweet Almond Oil, Chamomile, Aloe Vera and Vitamin E, featuring micro-ground pumice to reveal soft and supple skin.
- Get Waisted ($56) – Reverse the damage of the inevitable Fashion Week soirees with this miracle ab-rehab cream. Formulated with clinically tested waist-whittling actives, Get Waisted helps to flush out fat, eliminate puffiness and give a more defined, tighter appearance.