Winner announced! John Frieda Full Repair Collection

Congrats to our winner Robalina, please watch your email inbox!

As we slowly transition into fall, it’s time to think about repairing the damage our hair has endured during the past few months. Not only do we put it through the ringer when styling on a daily basis, but the summer sun and elements have also been reaking havoc on our stands!

John Frieda’s Full Repair Collection is all about reversing what’s been done and protecting your hair from further damage. “So many women who come into the salon have absolutely destroyed their hair by over-styling, over-coloring, and generally overdoing it,” explains Harry Josh, John Frieda® International Creative Consultant. “They traumatize their hair trying to get a certain look, but then they can’t maximize it because their hair is so fried. Full Repair™ offers them damage control that won’t weigh their hair down, letting them style to the limit while actually reversing the damage they’ve done to date.”

The Full Repair collection includes:
Full Body Shampoo ($6.99): Formulated with Inca Inchi oil, this bodifying shampoo repairs the look and feel of overworked hair as it weightlessly restores bounce for full, flowing styles.
Full Body Conditioner ($6.99): Omega-rich Inca Inchi oil repairs hair as the formula smoothes and detangles, reducing the risk of breakage and snagging when combing or brushing.
Protecting Root Lift Foam ($6.99): This lightweight foam protects hair from heat damage with Inca Inchi oil while creating instant body. Work into wet or towel dried hair at the roots for weightless lift and high-volume hair when styled.
Perfect Ends Deep Infusion ($9.99): This breakthrough product for Medium-Textured Hair instantly absorbs into damaged strands instead of coating the surface, penetrating hair with Inca Inchi oil to weightlessly reverse the look and feel of damage while protecting hair from heat.
Perfect Ends Sheer Mist ($9.99): This softening mist for Fine-Textured Hair protects heat-damaged hair with omega-rich Inca Inchi oil. Spray evenly through clean, wet hair, concentrating on ends and damaged areas to weightlessly repair and promote smooth, healthy strands.
Touch-up Flyaway Tamer ($9.99): This portable wand polishes broken strands, smoothing flyaways and frayed ends with Inca Inchi oil to keep hair sleek and smooth. Brush the wand over dry, styled hair for on-the-go touch-ups and a boost of shine.

CONTEST:

• There will be 1 winner.
  • Winner will win receive the John Frieda Full Repair Collection.
  • To enter Like John Frieda on Facebook and tell us “What is your  favorite Fall Holiday and why? Then leave your name and email info in our comment section on MakeHerUp!
  • Contest runs Wednesday, 8/24/11 to Wednesday, 8/31/11
  • US  residents only
  • After the winner has been announced, you will have 48 hours to respond.

Comments

Comments

August 25th, 2011 at 9:12 am

My favorite fall holiday would have to be the Chinese Mid-Autumn festival. I get to spend time with family and eat Chinese pastries called mooncake.

I liked John Frieda on Facebook.

August 25th, 2011 at 10:17 am

I love Easter the most because seeing all your family dressed in the Sunday best is too cute. Watching the awe of my son helps too. :)
I need repair for this mop! My hair has started falling out because I had a baby 3 months ago, it could use a lift!

August 25th, 2011 at 11:45 am

My favorite fall holiday is Rosh Hashannah the Jewish new year. It just feels right to be starting something at this time of the year when all the new foods are in and there’s a chill in the air.

Liked on FB

August 25th, 2011 at 4:50 pm

My favorite fall holiday is Thanksgiving because my aunt hosts a dinner at her house. I have family all over the country, and they all fly here to spend time together and I love it. It’s always exciting to see grandma and the cousins.
I liked the Facebook page

August 26th, 2011 at 6:16 am

My favorite Fall holiday is Halloween :) I love the spookiness of it and the excitement of getting the kids dressed up and getting together with friends to go trick or treating. The cooler weather is a treat too! I liked John Freida on FB. Thanks!!

August 26th, 2011 at 7:52 am

My favorite Fall Holiday is Halloween. I love the costumes and makeup and the fright factor. I love getting my kids all dressed up for trick or treating. Last year my daughter was a witch – green face, painted on mole and black finger nails. Such fun.
I liked John Freida on fb.

August 26th, 2011 at 8:19 am

My favorite fall holiday is Thanksgiving. I love all the foods and no matter where you are located there’s a chill in the air and pretty fall leaves.

liked on fb

August 29th, 2011 at 1:21 pm

Thanksgiving is the best. Flag football, family time, good food and bonfires.

August 30th, 2011 at 1:10 pm

My favorite fall holiday is Thanksgiving because I get to spend it with my family.

I liked on Facebook.

August 30th, 2011 at 8:26 pm

Likes John Frieda US on Fb-Lisa L. I like Halloween because it’s fun to see kids dressed up..plus there’s lots of candy!

August 31st, 2011 at 10:15 pm

My favorite Fall holiday is most definitely Halloween. I’m always brought back to the scene of walking hand in hand with my fellow for the first time. Thank you.

This was liked on fb.

August 31st, 2011 at 10:36 pm

The Fall holiday that I most love is definitely Halloween. Every October 31st brings back the scene of walking hand in hand with my fellow for the first time.