Heidi Klum. Model, Actress, TV Host/Producer, Businesswoman, Fashion Designer, Wife and Mother of four always looks as if she just stepped off the runway. How does this wonder woman do it?
Heidi is known for her striking features, one of them being her sultry eyes. To keep her lashes long and luscious, Heidi Klum’s must-have beauty tool is Tweezerman’s ProCurl Lash Curler.
Wondering how to achieve this Heidi’s look at home? Celebrity makeup artist, Kimara Ahnert of the Kimara Ahnert Studio in New York City, breaks it down in 5 easy steps:
1. Curl lashes using a lash curler like Tweezerman’s ProCurl Lash Curler. Start at the base of the lash then again midway up the lash.
2. Line lashes with a black liquid liner or creme liner using an angled eyeliner brush.
3. Pull the eye taut and using the angled brush, paint a thin line right into the base of the lashes. For more drama increase the thickness of the line of liner- it should be thickest near the corner of the eye and then gently taper toward the outer corner.
4. Follow with two diff kinds of mascara- one for length and then one for volume. Use at least two coats. Gently and with a light touch sweep on a coat of mascara on bottom lashes
5. Use a lash comb to separate and remove any clumps.
Designed with unique control, this next-generation, professional-quality ProCurl Lash Curler’s sleek body-shape with large opening is crafted to exceed the standards and performance of any other curler on the market today. Reworked angles create excellent, pinch-proof access to each lash like never before — allowing for effortless use and maximum curl. The narrowed top bar is designed to fit most eye shapes and reach every last lash. Stylish and distinctive in rosegold with black pad.