Congrats to our winner Shelly! Please watch your inbox.
Mothers of the world should be spoiled on Mother’s Day. That’s why Napoleon Perdis, who attributes his own passion for makeup to his glamorous mother, is a big believer in properly gifting the important women in one’s life. With this in mind, the makeup guru has created a luxurious Mother’s Day Box Set to make moms everywhere swoon.
The luxurious limited edition Mother’s Day Gift Box includes the Prismatic Eye Shadow Quad 5 (soft pink and grey shadows), Luminous Lip Veil and the new Nickie’s Rose Cream Blush, a vintage-inspired coin purse all wrapped in a chic ribbon wrapped white and black gift box valued at $100. Check out the luxurious gift box on the Napoleon Perdis site here.
About Napoleon Perdis
Napoleon Perdis picked up his first makeup brush at the age of 13 to help his glamorous mother primp for a soiree. Since then, the self-taught makeup artist has long dreamed of spreading his glamour gospel. A native of Sydney, Australia, and now based in Los Angeles, Perdis has always sought to demystify makeup, and transform runway and red carpet trends to reality. In addition to taking his company global, the leading artist has a line exclusively for Target called NP Set. Since its unveiling in the U.S., the brand has attracted celeb fans including Jessica Szohr, AnnaLynne McCord, Leighton Meester, Kelly Osbourne, Debra Messing, Jessica Lowndes, Shenae Grimes, Amanda Bynes and among others.
- There will be 1 winner.
- Winner will win a Napoleon Perdis Mother’s Day Gift Set.
- To enter tell us “How Has Your Mother Inspired You?”. Then leave your name and email info in our comment section on MakeHerUp!
- Post your answer on Twitter with @MakeHerUp & @napoleonperdis using hashtag #spoilyourmother
- Follow Make Her Up and Napoleon Perdis on Twitter
- Contest runs Wednesday, 4/27/11 to Wednesday, 5/04/11
- US and Australian residents only
- After the winners have been announced, you will have 48 hours
For extra entries:
Please leave a comment for each entry.