Russell Brand posts picture of Katy Perry makeup free and in bed!

Russell Brand posted this picture earlier today on Twitter, showing his wife, Katy Perry, in bed – and without makeup!

Wonder how Katy feels about that!

PS: Yes, this is how most women look without makeup. I’m not saying she looks good or bad! She looks normal! It’s kind of nice to see natural women – without all the glitz and glam!

Related: Katy Perry talks about what it takes to keep Russell Brand sexually satisfied. YIKES! (Maybe that’s why she’s making that face)

Comments

Comments

December 31st, 2010 at 1:19 am

holy shit

December 31st, 2010 at 1:56 am

What, you look all glossy all day? Gsus, no wonder why kids these days are anorexic, depressed…

December 31st, 2010 at 2:20 am

Well, what did you expect? Celebs are normal people like the rest of us. The only difference is how the media depicts ‘em.

December 31st, 2010 at 2:21 am

December 31st, 2010 at 2:32 am

After 3 years she is not anymore so beautiful, so to end of ur life is not correct. If you want to have beauty in bed in the morning take a jackrussel dog. She will be samelooking day and night, even in the morning.

“Russel…i’m sorry what u have to see every morning from now till the end of ur life.”

December 31st, 2010 at 3:11 am

is Russel as good looking as Kathy without makeup?

December 31st, 2010 at 3:55 am

after seeing this….
I feel darn beautiful!

December 31st, 2010 at 4:25 am

She looks like a normal huma being.What’s the big deal?She’s pretty all the same.

December 31st, 2010 at 4:28 am

she looks like a dog.

December 31st, 2010 at 4:36 am

She looks like a normal, not good looking person! Really funny, I feel sorry for Russell…

December 31st, 2010 at 4:42 am

guys stop saying bad about her. every girl looks better with makeup than without makeup.it’s normal. as for the one who said “after seeing this… i feel darn beautiful!” you’re still ugly as hell. if it was the middle of the night, & she’s without makeup, obviously she’s not in her best look. she’s still not ugly. she looks just fine. every girl removes their makeup for night. or at least they should, because otherwise their skins can’t breath well and shit happens. but seriously. just stop hating on celebrities. i bet all yo’ asses are just jealous that you ain’t as gorgeous as she is. if you have nothing good to say, then just shut the fuck up.

December 31st, 2010 at 4:49 am

wtf people. she’s like a normal woman. no one looks as good without makeup as with makeup.

December 31st, 2010 at 6:34 am

Awful. She looks like normal woman.

December 31st, 2010 at 6:35 am

This is my tramp of a wife, what have i got myself into:/

December 31st, 2010 at 6:46 am

Katy, you look ok, allways, but i`m not so sure about Russel

December 31st, 2010 at 9:38 am

Hey, usually people look like this. It’s nice to see her without any make-up.

December 31st, 2010 at 2:12 pm

She looks SO horrible Ooh MY GOD!! I wish i wouldnt have never see this picture!!

January 2nd, 2011 at 2:36 am

she looks normal people without makeup.

January 3rd, 2011 at 1:41 pm

You know, that wouldn’t be a flattering picture for anyone, making that face. I bet if he’d taken a picture of her (without makeup) actually smiling, it would be more flattering.

January 6th, 2011 at 11:29 am

She has makeup in that picture (see the mascara and eyeliner) but… This is truly the reality we all live in. Professional makeup artists can make you look SO different from the natural version.

I think she is a nice looking normal young woman.

January 8th, 2011 at 10:54 am

OMG never look at her the same YUCK

January 12th, 2011 at 1:06 pm

She looks a lot paler.

January 27th, 2011 at 12:35 pm

Hi to everybody.yes “she don’t look like the other days” and I even wrote a song for this picture but still I love her as a artist and a beautiful woman.But I wanna say something to katy that she shouldn’t let Russell to do that and shouldn’t marry him in the first place ’cause I think he’s not normal and I know that many people and intelligent agencies in the world want to get him but they don’t have the proves to that and that’s because he destroyed ‘em all then they can’t take the risk therefor it’s a warning for her.

January 31st, 2011 at 5:30 pm

I also must say that when you are not wearing makeup your age shows heavily. KAty perry is like 26 and with makeup she looks early 20′s instead of late 20′s. In this picture she looks a little suprised and confused, but all of you might understand if you might have a brother or sister that would take pictures of you while you are asleep. She looks like the light from the camera startled her. I must also say that the makeup definitley brings more pigment to her skin. She looks really pale without makeup. Then again I wouldn’t understand being pale seeing that I’m black. If johnny Deep was younger than Russell in my opinion she should have married hium. Brand and Deep look the same but Deep looks more clean cut and cute.

February 11th, 2011 at 6:35 am

I know many women who actually look better without makeup. I have had several girlfriends where I pleaded with them NOT to wear makeup as it made them look like a clown… where my friends in Las Vegas (where I lived) thought they were so hot without makeup… and for some reason they felt compelled to wear it.

Now, Katy happens to look better with makeup but don’t make her feel horrible with mean comments… she is a human with feelings… as long as she doesn’t think of herself as better than other humans, let her enjoy her fame and fortune, but, once she starts treating other people as lesser or commoners, then we HAVE to remind her how she looks without makeup and bring her back down to earth to face reality of her LESS THAN PRETTY looks without her professional makeup.

February 13th, 2011 at 7:06 pm

she is always gorgeous. always! even if I’m happy to look the way I do, I’d love to wake up looking like her!

August 2nd, 2011 at 12:58 pm

How can people say she looks awful?
She looks like a normal woman! And btw she is gorgeous! ♥

January 12th, 2012 at 7:56 pm