I was recently sent Aquage SeaExtend Silkening Oil Treatment to try, and I’m an immediate fan.
I have frizzy hair, so finding the perfect product has always been tricky. Most anti-frizz products leave my hair feeling oily or weighed down. I’m sure you’ve found the same thing! Finding the perfect product that actually IS non-greasy is near impossible.
Well, I can now say that you have to look no further. This is some magical product that gives me perfectly healthy, shiny hair, without the frizz!
The secret to it’s featherweight texture is argan oil, which speeds up drying time by 40 percent, and helps water evaporate faster!
What it is
- A wet styling treatment with sea botanicals, ultra-light argan oil and sweet almond oil to smooth, silken and add brilliant shine
- Infused with a unique blend of sea kale, sea fennel and sea beet extract to restore moisture, protect hair and soothe the scalp
Why you should use it
- To smooth, silken and add brilliant shine
- Accelerates drying time, seals in haircolor results and protects against thermal damage
- Crystal-clear formula, unlike other styling products, contains no artificial dyes that can alter haircolor tones
- Treatment improves the condition of the hair with continued use
When to use it
- Apply to shampooed, towel-dried hair. Comb through for even product distribution
Wow much to use
- Use enough product to achieve an even amount of silkiness and smoothness from roots to ends
- Begin with one or two pumps depending on hair length and density and add more as needed.