After running a contest on the Tonic Shop haircare line I thought the line sounded great for my husband so I had some samples sent over for him to check out. Well I ended up trying them out and really love them, and have now claimed them back as mine! My favorite is the Luster Tonic, its a great detangler and smells so good people ask me what I am wearing. A great haircare line for men or women.
As the weather is beginning to warm up, many of us have begun take advantage of being outside. Whether going for a run, doing yoga in the park or just relaxing on the beach, several outdoor elements such as the sun and heat can wreck havoc on the conditions of one’s hair.
Formulated for those who love the outdoors, Tonic offers a complete organic hair care regimen to protect and restore hair to its naturally luxurious state before, during and after outdoor activities in any season. 100% Earth-friendly, Tonic includes sulfate & paraben-free hair care products for active lifestyles both on and off the beach.
Two is Better than One: The Chronic Tonic
The Chronic Tonic Shampoo & Conditioner system contains the highest quality of ingredients for the care and preservation of color-treated hair. Formulated with organic plant and flower aromas, this blend of natural elements add a refreshing quality. The rich cleansing formula utilizes a blend of antioxidants to add manageability and shine. Sunflower seed extract moisturizes and inhibits the absorption of UVA/UVB. Price: $14 each
· Antioxidants – Are primarily used to strengthen hair. The Chronic contains vitamin A, C, E & B5 to add body, suppleness, sheen and improve texture of physically or chemically damaged hair.
· Hydrolyzed Silk – Protects the hair against dehydration, leaving it smooth and soothed. Tonic uses silk protein to penetrate deep into hair to add strength, manageability and shine.
· Sunflower Seed Oil – Extract is used to provide an additional feeling of softness and smoothness. It protects hair from heat styling, inhibits absorption of UVA/UVB rays and adds shine.
For Knotty Girls: Luster Tonic
Luster Tonic is a leave-in conditioning mist with powerful UV-inhibitors and natural botanical oils designed to protect hair from the damaging effects of sun, salt, wind and chlorine. Tonic’s unique cream-to-mist technology can double as a luxurious moisturizer that re-hydrates. It contains aloe vera, grape seed oil and wheat protein, for added volume and protection. Luster Tonic is the answer to split ends, breakage and dry, tangled hair. Price: $14
· Aloe Leaf – The source of aloe and aloe juice. The leaf acts as an emollient and absorbs ultra-violet light. Tonic uses aloe leaf as protection from environmental elements like sun.
· Silk Protein – Protects the hair against dehydration, leaving it smooth and soothed.
Tonic uses silk protein to penetrate deep into hair to add strength, manageability and
· Wheat Protein – Contains elastic properties that also add moisture, condition and
firmness. Tonic uses wheat protein to penetrate deep into hair to promote healthier,
His & Hers: Threesome Tonic
Threesome Tonic is an innovative all-in-one unisex solution for the active guy or girl looking to get rid of a little extra baggage: a high performance shampoo, conditioner and body wash in one convenient bottle. Threesome Tonic contains a powerful cleansing formula that utilizes a blend of proteins and nourishing botanicals enriched with vitamin B5 to help eliminate salty hair and skin. Infused with natural peppermint and tea tree oils to create a multi-sensory experience and stimulating tingle, Threesome Tonic replenishes moisture to tired hair and skin worn by the elements. Price: $12
· Peppermint – Derived from dried peppermint leaves. Refreshes the senses, invigorates tired hair and cools skin. Uplifting post-surf/workout.
· Tea tree Oil – Tea tree oil is a natural antiseptic. It has inherent soothing antibacterial properties. Tonic uses tea tree oil to treat dryness of the hair and scalp and restore
· Proteins – Are built from amino acids and help infuse a softer, silkier, healthier quality
of hair. Tonic uses proteins to increase cleansing ability, conditioning attributes and
Tonic products are never tested on animals, contain no animal products or by-products, and are completely non-toxic.
Tonic hair care provides a line of quality, organic, environmentally-friendly products designed to protect hair from nature’s harsh elements. Developed in 2007 by avid surfer Lauren Otonicar, Tonic products cater not only to those who love the outdoors, but to the environment as well. Each product is completely non-toxic, never tested on animals, and free of parabens and sulfate. For more information on Tonic hair products, please visit www.TonicShop.com.