So I already received myHana Elite hair straightener from Misikko. It is FABULOUS! Thanks again!
My thoughts on the Misikko Hana Elite 100% ceramic flat iron:
Fantastic! It comes in an adorable tin box and has a nice case to keep it in. This straightener heats up so quickly and is safe to use on damp hair! I LOVE LOVE the heat-proof travel pouch (such a good idea!!), I usually was on the run and couldn’t put it back in my bag for fear it would melt something! The tourmaline infused into the heating elements helps protect my hair from thermal damage, and I can really see the difference already between this and my old flat iron. My hair doesn’t feel all dried out and damaged after straightening with this Misikko Hana Elite flat iron! The cord swivels so it doesn’t get all tangled while you style, and it straightens so beautifully on the first stroke. The ergonomic handle is very comfortable to hold and I also had great success curling my hair with this! This is well worth the money for a sleek wonderful hair style! Thank you so much to Erin @Makeherup AND to Misikko for such a wonderful opportunity to try it! I love it and am recommending it to all my friends! Thank you!
If you would like to try this amazing flat iron from Misikko or one of there many other top sellers head over to Misikko.com and check out all the hot products and the big sale just in time for Mother’s Day.
Of the hundreds of flat irons available in the market you can categorize them down to Titanium (or other metals), Metal Alloy Coated in Ceramic, 100% Ceramic. 100% Ceramic is the only material that will generate results better than Titanium while also providing the highest level of hair damage protection.
The Hana Elite Flat Iron is 100% true, solid ceramic. This means it will never peel or chip to expose hair to damaging metal – it also means Hana can include large ceramic heaters that cover the entire plates for the best possible heat distribution and retention. As the pros know, the secret to ceramic hair straightening
is in the ceramic technology itself – and Hana focuses on bringing you the best flat iron money can buy. (Compare to the other pure ceramic flat irons on the market today.)
The Hana Elite is now available in a new 1.5″ model for thicker/longer hair types – the FIRST and ONLY pure ceramic plate flat iron in the world to be available in a wide plate size!
Hana Elite Features:
* 100% Solid Ceramic Plates Never Peel or Degrade
* Tourmaline infused into the heating elements for maximum thermal protection
* Large Integrated Ceramic Heaters with Full Plate Coverage for the Most Consistent, Conditioning Far Infrared Heat Possible
* Ceramic is naturally hygienic, protects color & retards fading
* Unique black ceramic plates won’t discolor with use of products or hair dyes
* Adjustable Temperature Dial – 5 Settings from 140-450° F for All Hair Types
* Flash Heats in Seconds with Instant Compensation for Heat Loss
* Safe to use on Damp to Dry Hair
* Beveled Edges mean Easy Curled, Flipped, Spiked or Straight Styles
* Ergonomic Handle Design with No-Slip Grip
* Smooth Grooves Keep Hair Strands Separate and Snag-Free
* Sleek luxury matte finish
* Tangle-Free Salon Quality Cord Swivels 360°; Convenient Hanging Loop
* Energy Efficient at 38 Watts
* Independent On/Off Switch
* Includes Luxe Heat Proof Storage Pouch, Heat Proof Silicone Mat, & Special Edition Tin Case
* Made in Korea
* Two Year Warranty
* The benefits of pure ceramic require a little extra care from the stylist – without a metal baseplate, solid ceramic plates break more easily if used roughly or dropped. Please use your pure ceramic iron with care for best results and longest life!