C ongrats toGail our Sothy’s contest winner, please watch your inbox.
This coming Earth Day, make yourself and the world a more beautiful place. The incredible benefits of nature can be found in Sothys’ remarkable organic skin care line, Beauty Garden. Each Beauty Garden by Sothys product contains Sothys’ exclusive Vegetal Moisturizing Activator™ (VMA), which is a moisturizing complex derived from three plants (cherry trees, angelica and hawthorn) and combined with glycerin obtained from plants. VMA reinforces the barrier function of the skin by maintaining hydration and protecting it from outside aggression. The barrier then protects the skin from the environment and aging effects with a scientifically proven hydrating layer. Researchers have found the VMA increased hydration of the skin by 34%. You will see and feel the results with skin that’s softer and smoother to the touch. Be good to your Mother Earth and let Sothys’ organic beauty line be good to you.
From the organic Beauty Garden by Sothys line,
· Helianthus and Walnut Shells Exfoliant
· A “GREEN” alternative in skin exfoliation, this delicious face scrub is formulated with walnut shells and sunflower oil for a visibly smoother skin. Soft grains eliminate dead cells, leaving the skin soft and glowing. Price $34
· Floral Water with Angelic and Hawthorn
· A soft and fresh lotion that’s ideal for completing make-up or mask removal, as well as tone the skin gently and evenly. Price $30
· Milky Body Lotion with Cherry Bud and Lavender
· A fresh and melting texture for a smooth and quenched skin, this body milk envelops the skin with a veil delicately scented with lavender essential oil. Price $36
In 1946, Sothys was a beauty institute in Paris, where a list of exclusive customers enjoyed fine French products created by Dr. Hotz, a medical biologist. Sothys was acquired by the Mas family in 1966 and by 1970 Sothys had entered the US market under the direction of esthetician Christian Garces. Sothys became an instant hit for estheticians looking for a professional, results- oriented product line. Over two decades later, it continues to be the forerunner in the beauty industry. Much of Sothys’ success is due to its focus on continuous, complementary education to estheticians and therapists. At the Sothys Institute in Miami, and at regional Sothys offices throughout the US, classes are offered, with topics ranging from hands-on body workshops to cosmetic chemistry. For more information, please visit www.sothys-usa.com
* There will be 1 winner.
* Winner will receive a trio of Sothy’s Organic skincare including exfoliant, body lotion and floral water.
* To enter just leave your name and email info in our comments
* Contest runs Friday, 4/16/10 to Friday, 4/23/10
* US residents only
* Please only enter once
* After the winners have been announced, you will have 48 hours to respond.