Congratulations to our winner, Summer please watch your inbox.
Let’s face it – although Spring has just arrived, the warm weather is more than a few weeks away. And unfortunately, the pale skin trend that has captivated so many Twilight fans is starting to fade. Still, there is no reason why we should wait in vain for the sun to come out. While the cast of MTV’s Jersey Shore may not agree, a healthy year-round glow does not require hours at the tanning salon!
Legendary skin care company Sothys offers a luxurious product line that brings out the warm tones in your skin. The Cellu-Guard® line improves skin tone and firmness even when the weather is most drab. Sothys’ mission in creating their new products was to create a simple approach to year-round healthy color. Let the remarkable results of these tantalizing products speak for themselves.
· Face and Body Self-Tanning Cream: Within a few hours, this non-tinted cream formula gives a natural, sublime and long-lasting tan to the skin. Its velvety texture is enriched with moisturizing ingredients for a supple look and a radiant complexion. The lightweight formula glides smoothly over the skin, ensuring a streak-free application every time. Price: $38 (5 fl. oz.).
· Soins Soleil Cellu-guard Age-defying tinted care: A lotion carefully formulated to protect the skin from aging and to help retain suppleness. A tinted texture gives a sublime tanning effect upon application. Price: $44 (1.7 fl. oz.)
For seamless color, be sure to exfoliate your skin completely before applying a sunless tanner. Before applying, thoroughly rub lotion into your elbows, knees, ankles, and any other extra dry areas to balance out the color. Apply the cream evenly as you would a moisturizer. In just a few hours, you’ll look like you spent the weekend in the tropics, without risking damage to your skin.
In 1946, Sothys was a beauty institute in Paris, where a list of exclusive customers enjoyed fine French products created by Dr. Hotz, a medical biologist. Sothys was acquired by the Mas family in 1966 and by 1970 Sothys had entered the US market under the direction of esthetician Christian Garces. Sothys became an instant hit for estheticians looking for a professional, results- oriented product line. Over two decades later, it continues to be the forerunner in the beauty industry. Much of Sothys’ success is due to its focus on continuous, complementary education to estheticians and therapists. At the Sothys Institute in Miami, and at regional Sothys offices throughout the US, classes are offered, with topics ranging from hands-on body workshops to cosmetic chemistry. For more information, please visit www.sothys-usa.com.
* There will be 1 winner.
* Winner will receive Sothys Soins Soleil Cellu-guard and Face and Body Self-Tanning Cream !
* To enter just leave your name and email info in our comments
* Contest runs Wednesday, 3/31/10 to Wednesday, 4/07/10
* US and Canadian residents only
* Please only enter once
* After the winners have been announced, you will have 48 hours to respond.