I am a HUGE Lush fan, their products smell amazing and work just as well. I am still working on a shower jellie from Christmas (super fun bath soap). On top of being great products they are good for your skin and by skipping all the usual beauty packaging good for the environment as well. So get naked with Lush for Earth Day!
Expose yourself to new and easy ways to live a greener lifestyle for the 40th anniversary of Earth Day. It’s simple, just start by stripping…….your life of packaging with LUSH Fresh Handmade Cosmetics. Over 70% of LUSH products are “naked” (that’s lingo for unpackaged), solid and preservative-free, which is better for you and the environment. We saved more than 21 tons of plastic in 2009!
To celebrate, LUSH is launching a limited edition Naked Kit which will house six of LUSH’s most popular solid, unpackaged and preservative-free offerings in a biodegradable box:
· Mini Squeaky Green Shampoo Bar – this shampoo, which lasts 60 washes, will revitalize and stimulate the scalp.
· Mini Buffy Body Butter – LUSH’s Body Butters are one-of-a-kind. Packed with natural butters to moisturize and sand to exfoliate, this bar will save time, money and the planet.
· Mini Therapy Massage Bar – soothe your body and your conscience with this 100% certified organic massage bar, a true LUSH invention made with natural oils and absolutely no preservatives.
· Sexy Peel Soap – with uplifting lemon and lime, this soap (along with all of LUSH soaps) is made with a palm-free base. A first of its kind, this revolutionary soap base has saved 133,000 pounds of palm oil from being produced, helping to save rainforests, indigenous people and orangutans in Southeast Asia.
· Choice of Toner Tab – steam your face with these LUSH inventions. Choose from: T Tree (oily skin), Vitamin C (aging skin), Vitamin E (all skin types), and Q10 (skin soothing).
· Cleanser: Fresh Farmacy or Coalface – LUSH uses the finest ingredients when creating our solid face cleansers. Choose from: Fresh Farmacy (for troublesome skin) or Coalface (for oily skin).
The Naked Kit might be limited edition, but our solid goodies and bottled products (which are made from 100% post-consumer recycled packaging) are available all year round.
Make your own Naked Lush kit here.