Troubled skin? Look no further than the wonderbar!

After 9 months of glowing pregnancy skin I got used to my skin looking radiant and being free of blemishes. Well now weeks after my darling little son was born my skin is feeling the effects of the hormone hokey pokey and I started to get blemishes again. yuk! Well fear not I remembered I had been sent a little wonderbar and decided to let it go to work.

The bar looks quite unassuming, just a little brown loaf that resembles dried mud or clay.  Unassuming as it may be I could feel the difference in the first use.  After lathering on my face I left it for a few minutes to work its magic. I could feel a slight tightening on my skin as it went to work on my face. In  a little under a week my skin has dramatically cleared up and even has a bit of a glow. On top of how great my skin feels and looks I like how little product it takes to get the effect.

What is the Wonderbar?
The Wonderbar is not a soap, it is a facial bar which is enhanced by the unique combination of Chlorey’nahre, our proprietary complex extracted from algae, with 3000 year old Heilmoor clay of Austria, a natural therapeutic ingredient. The use of nanotechnology to develop Chlorey’nahre results in quick & complete absorption into your dermis to help your skin stay supple, radiant and youthful.

The benefits?

* Firms, lifts & puts a glow on your face in as little as three minutes
* Minimizes the redness associated with Rosacea
* Tightens and minimizes facial pores
* Removes free radicals & toxins from your face, and replenishes it with the right nutrients
* Fights Eczema, Acne & Psoriasis
* Brings balance to skin – oily skin becomes less oily and dry skin less dry
* Gives your face a natural, healthy radiance
* Lightens pigmentation and freckles
* Moisturizes skin after every wash (due to Chlorey’nahre)
* Works equally well as a shampoo as it helps improve the scalp and hair to become soft and shiny
* Works well as a shaving foam to reduce razorburn and the incidence of ingrown hairs

The product line:

* The 25gm Wonderbar from Wonderbar USA, 6-8 weeks supply ($40)
* The 80gm Wonderbar from Wonderbar USA, 3-4 month supply ($105)
* This gift set contains 4-25gm Wonderbars, a 5-6 month supply,is individually boxed ($140)

Comments

Comments

March 26th, 2010 at 12:44 pm

I purchased a Wonderbar in October and used for 2 months. I went through the “detoxing” stage for awhile and never really got out of it. The website says it should last about 2 weeks, I couldn’t do more than 8 weeks. My skin broke out in places I never usually break out (my cheeks, forehead, etc). usually I just have a problem around my chin. I saw only good reviews on this, but I didn’t have any luck.

March 27th, 2010 at 1:10 pm

Amy,
I am having a similar experience. It has been 4 weeks and there is no clear skin in sight. I have break outs on my cheeks, jaw line, chin, etc. It’s pretty bad- to the point that I don’t want to be seen around town. Amazing what some bumps can do to the confidence if you’re not use to it.
What are you using on your skin now?

March 27th, 2010 at 1:52 pm

That happened to me too, but i emailed the company and we figured out it was the makeup i was using with the bar. they don’t say anywhere that it should last two weeks, they told me up to six weeks to adjust and depending on how much damage and toxins, the longer it would take. Trish, I would hang in there or find out if you are using something that is not compatible with the wonderbar. Four weeks is not enough time. I love my skin now and so happy I kept using it.

March 27th, 2010 at 5:38 pm

I agree with Laura. I got a sample in january and because i knew my body didnt have any toxins in it, I insisted on just one( whereas, they reccomend two). I dont wear any makeup which is why I didnt have a bad reaction to the Wonder Bar. I am loving it, however it is a bit pricey, but its worth it.

March 29th, 2010 at 8:26 am

I am sorry to hear some of you are not loving the wonderbar. I didn’t have a breakout stage (maybe because I already was) and I do wear makeup. But I know with friends how one thing can be wonderful for them and you try it and no luck.

May 20th, 2010 at 2:05 pm

Hello. My first questions are for all of you ladies: It’s been a couple months since most of you posted – what’s the update on how Wonderbar is working for you? Those of you who were dealing with a healing crisis, did it get better?

My second question is for Erin: What kind of makeup do you use with the wonderbar?

Thanks!!

November 13th, 2010 at 4:38 am

If I use the bar by itself my skin is pretty super. When I start to add anything else to my skin, I, like some of you, break out in places I havent broken out since junior high. I have large pores and oily akin. The vanicreme that Tiffany recommended is so thick and greasy. I really have to tug and pull at my skin to work it in. Cerave lotion underneath would help that process but that is way too much oil for an oily skin. In a very dry climate the vanicreme 60 is okay but i travel to humid climates a kot What products have you all found that play nicely with wondebar. I especially need some kind of coverup for the occasional eruption.