I love the new Hourglass Prodigy lip glosses! The flat tube makes it easy to carry in even the smallest purse it fits perfectly in my side diaper bag pocket and the shape keeps it from rolling out and getting lost. On top of cute and new packaging its a great lip gloss the color is vibrant and the lip gloss feels great on without the dreaded sticky feel.
I’m want to introduce you to Hourglass Cosmetics’ brand new collection for Spring: Prodigy, a line of lip glosses that come in the most adorable packaging – a flat “tube” that conveniently fits into a clutch or back pocket. So cute and practical! Available in a range of stunning shades, Prodigy is truly the perfect “it” accessory this spring.
Following are details:
* “Tube” features a metalized outer shell to conveniently fit into the palm of the hand or slip into a back pocket or clutch
* Silky and non-tacky texture provides high shine and comfort
* Enhanced with Vitamin E to hydrate and protect the lips from becoming chapped and dry
* Offers superior water-resistant color
* Paraben-, sulfate-, phthalate, and fragrance-free
* Available in Eden, Hypnotic, Legend, Opium, Pulse and Surreal
* Retails at Sephora.com on 2/18
A line that truly embodies modern luxury, Hourglass Cosmetics combines timeless extravagance and style all in one elegant collection. From lush shades to incredibly luxurious packaging, makeup has never been so stunning – or perfecting. Created by beauty veteran Carisa Janes, each innovative product is formulated with the latest cosmetic technology and cutting-edge ingredients – many containing anti-aging properties. Offering a full collection of color cosmetics and brushes, Hourglass is renowned for its “complexion perfecting” products such as Veil Fluid Makeup, Veil Mineral Primer, and Illusion Tinted Moisturizer. The brand is available at Sephora, Sephora.com and Barneys New York. For more information on the line, please visit www.hourglasscosmetics.com.