For more than 35 years, Kiehl’s has been formulating products which target the specific needs of its male patrons – among the strongest and most loyal in the industry.
Now Kiehl’s is proud to introduce Facial Fuel Eye De-Puffer, a treatment targeting a common concern among men – tired, puffy eyes. This instantly cooling formula is packaged in a first-of-its-kind for Kiehl’s – a compact stick that allows the treatment to gently and easily apply to the under eye skin, an area that requires careful attention as the skin is less resilient than other areas of the face and body. As environmental aggressors increase and personal schedules become more demanding, Kiehl’s has formulated a refreshing solution to rejuvenate the eye area and reduce the visible signs of fatigue.
Featuring energy boosting Arctic Root adaptogen plant, known to survive in extreme conditions, Caffeine to minimize puffiness, and Hibiscus Tea known to improve skin hydration, these natural ingredients work together to revive and awaken tired eyes. The Facial Fuel Eye De-Puffer utilizes natural moisturizers, including honey, to quench dry under eyes with gentle yet rich hydration made specifically to treat the eye area.
The Facial Fuel Eye De-Puffer glides on easily without dragging or pulling, leaving an immediate cooling sensation. Facial Fuel Eye De-Puffer is available at Kiehl’s Since 1851 stores and Kiehls.com.
Key Formula Attributes:
• The formula helps reduce under-eye puffiness, dark circles, and signs of fatigue
• Immediate refreshing, cooling sensation upon application
• Long lasting hydration
• Lightweight, non-greasy texture will not creep into eyes
• Also known as “Vitality Elixir” with its ability to help reduce signs of fatigue
• Part of the adaptogen plants due to its ability to increase resistance to visible signs of stress
• Known to possess antioxidant properties
• Helps to reduces the appearance of under-eye puffiness
• Known to act as a stimulant
• Emollient, softening properties
• The flowers contain high level of AHA (type citric and pyruvic acids), known to improve the hydration of the skin.
Other Ingredients Include: Honey and Escin (extracted from Horse Chestnut)
Suggested Retail Price: 4.5 ml / $18.50
On-Counter: November, 2009