Does Zoya Nail Polish ever get it wrong? HECK NO! I just received their new lines, and they are better than anything I’ve seen thus far! These colors are sooooooooooo me, and I love them!! Are you using Zoya Nail Polish yet? If not – then start now! AWESOME!!
Zoya Nail Polish lets you decide what fashion is right for you this fall. Will it be Truth or Dare? Should you? Would you? hmmmmmmmm…
Zoya Truth Collection – classic, bright and straightforward
- Penny (ZP492) – copper gold metallic
- Kalmia (ZP493) – rose copper metallic
- Salma (ZP494) – scarlet red metallic
- Isla (ZP495) – venetian red metallic
- Anaka (ZP496) – fuchsia metallic glimmer
- Drew (ZP497) – mauve rose metallic
Zoya Dare Collection – edgy, dark and mysterious
- Vanessa (ZP486) – blue red cream
- Ciara (ZP487) – burgundy plum cream
- Demi (ZP488) – purple mauve cream
- Pinta (ZP489) – inky violet cream
- Envy (ZP490) – gleaming Jade green
- Ibiza (ZP491) – gleaming Sapphire blue (with a little shimmer too)
To compliment the collections, six super glossy lip balms from Zoya Hot Lips are also available.
Zoya’s ultra long-wearing, glossy nail lacquers are free of harmful industrial chemicals like toluene, camphor, formaldehyde, dibutyl phthalate (DBP) that are known to cause cancer and birth defects. Zoya 2008 Awards – voted the longest lasting polish by Women’s Health Magazine(beauty awards, US), named longest lasting nail polish by Lucky Magazine (green guide, US), named best nail polish by 9 AM with David & Kim (morning show beauty awards, AU) and voted best nail varnish by Lifescape Beauty Awards (UK)
Find Zoya Truth and Zoya Dare as well as over 300 other ultra high-fashion Zoya shades at www.zoya.com. As always, each and every Zoya color is made for women so we name them after women. Zoya is the new color of fashion.