“A glimmering bronze lip looks young and fresh, but still elegant,” Quinn says. Paired with tousled hair like Kate Hudson’s, it’s “unfussy and perfectly thrown together.”
Coppery Lips: Get the Look
1. Victoria’s Secret Perfect Lipstick in Gold, $6; buy online now at victoriassecret.com.
2. Cargo Lip Gloss Quad in South Beach, $24; buy online now at sephora.com.
3. Global Goddess Lip Veil in Mirage, $16; buy online now at globalgoddessbeauty.com.
Strategically placed bronzer enhances Eva Longoria Parker’s delicate cheekbones while focusing light on her almond-shaped eyes. “When used like blush, bronzer adds structure,” says celebrity makeup artist Rachel Goodwin. “Neutral shades on eyes and mouth create a modern, monochromatic finish.”
Golden Cheeks: Get the Look
1. Lorac Oil-Free Luminizer in Gold, $28; buy online now at sephora.com.
2. Chanel Soleil Tan 4 Facettes Bronzing Powder, $65; buy online now at nordstrom.com.
3. Nars The Multiple in Palm Beach, $37; buy online now at narscosmetics.com.