As a gloss addict I was excited to try Almay’s new pure blends lipgloss. I got a tube in fig, a super cute color and I loved how it looked on. Unfortunately the moment I applied the smell was overwhelming (think black panther in Anchorman) it was so strong I couldn’t stand to wear it.
After buying it and noticing the scent I looked at online reviews and it seems I am not the only one put off by the pungent scent and taste. So the colors may be beautiful and the price right but the smell is all wrong.
ALMAY pure blendsTM lipgloss
- 95.8% natural
- Natural, beautiful color lipgloss
- Sheer, luminous color and shine
- Moisturizes, soothes and nourishes lips
- Blend of antioxidant fruit and flower extracts, including Lotus, Orchid and Acai to nourish and hydrate
- Free of talc and added parabens
- Eco-friendly package made from 28% post consumer recycled material
- Hypoallergenic. Dermatologist tested.
Available in 8 shades