Albolene® Moisturizing Cleanser is an effective and gentle makeup remover that is clinically proven by the Skin Study Center to moisturize better than the leading brands in its category, keeping your complexion clean, soft and supple. This dermatologist-recommended, moisturizing cleanser liquefies on contact with skin to thoroughly dissolve makeup (particularly hard-to-remove waterproof mascara and lipstick), dirt and environmental grime.
Used daily, Albolene rinses clean without any soap-and-water residue. It is available in 3.25 oz., 6 oz. and 12 oz. containers in both scented and unscented formulas. Albolene Moisturizing Cleanser has a long history for removing makeup and keeping skin feeling and looking younger, and it is a favorite among makeup artists and theatre performers who have to remove stubborn stage makeup each night.
- Independent clinical studies demonstrate that Albolene’s “Makeup Removal Index” and “Moisturizing Index” are significantly higher than the leading brands in its category.
- Albolene is strongly recommended for use every day to remove makeup, particularly any tough, smudge-proof or waterproof makeup.
- Using Albolene daily will not only rid the skin of makeup and environmental residue, but it will also protect the skin’s outermost layer from becoming dry and damaged.
- Daily use of Albolene will promote vibrant, healthy skin and a younger-looking complexion.
- Because of its high moisturizing content, Albolene will help prevent dry or irritated skin.
- For soft, clean, hydrated skin, smooth on Albolene Moisturizing Cleanser and remove makeup with the swipe of a tissue.
Albolene contains mineral oil, petrolatum paraffin, ceresin and beta-carotene. Unlike some of its cleansing competitors, Albolene has a higher moisturizing content, making it possible to use on a daily basis without drying of the skin. This product is not recommended for individuals with oily skin.
According to the Albolene® Take It Off survey*, 73% of American women wear makeup, however, 40% of them report that they sometimes don’t bother to wash it off before bed. Mistakenly, 12% believe that they don’t always have to wash their face at night because their makeup wears off during the day. Not true, say beauty experts, who emphasize that taking makeup off properly is just as important as the care you take to put it on.
Although it’s tempting to just go to bed without washing your face, DON’T DO IT. The survey found that more than one-third (36%) of women indicate that if they don’t remove their makeup each night, they find that they experience skin problems. Here are three easy steps for removing makeup and moisturizing your face at the same time:
- Push your hair back from your face.
- Start by removing more stubborn eye makeup with a dollop of Albolene Moisturizing Cleanser. Apply Albolene to the eye area, massage in and tissue off.
- Smooth Albolene onto the rest of your face and tissue off. No need for soap or rinsing.
Albolene is a one-step makeup remover and moisturizer that will keep skin smooth, soft and younger looking. Clinical studies demonstrate that it removes makeup and moisturizes skin better than the leading makeup remover brands.
Albolene® is available at the following retailers in your area: $7.00 – $11.00!
Discount Drug Mart